Texas Chainsaw...bloodied up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarohman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my intepertation(spelling?) of this cool guy. It's a quite weak figure from SS but after some blood and mud I think he's really cool.

I think the movie is awesome too!

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

You think its a weak figure?Funny I always loved this figure..well executed and great sculpt..Anyway great blood effect.

Compared to Hot Toys fabric it's weak in my opinion but its a 130$ difference too. The head is good but I'm not so fond of the clothes, could be a bit more ripped up and also get rid of the tie, that's what I did. Also loosened up on the neck portion of his "blanket"(damn I must look up these words).

Last edited:
Belt is removed and attached so it only shows from behind. Looked really bad with the belt around on the front IMHO.

The tie is in the bin, didn't liked it all!

If you compare it to other SS figures it's weak. The materials on the clothing is not appealing to compared....say freddy krueger or jason. I just don't like it from the stock.

Much better with some more mud and blood on, you don't have to apply this much but still. The neck area is very bad in my opinion. cramped up with a tie,shirt and the "neck belt" all tight around him, looks like he's being choked.

If you compare it to other SS figures it's weak. The materials on the clothing is not appealing to compared....say freddy krueger or jason. I just don't like it from the stock.

Much better with some more mud and blood on, you don't have to apply this much but still. The neck area is very bad in my opinion. cramped up with a tie,shirt and the "neck belt" all tight around him, looks like he's being choked.

don´t agree at all ... This Fig is one of a kind with the Hair and everything.
It´s a a shame SS didn´t do a beginning Leatherface.

Here is my custom :

He is on a TrueType which makes a huge difference ...

400_3832656334333235.jpg

400_3961343132333962.jpg

400_6332346265646331.jpg

First thanks for the comments :)

Michael is also on a TrueType. The head is from SS and the Jumpsuit is from Saturdaytoys.

this is same as mine but yours has more red on it i would proberly rather have yours good job :rock2

Compared to Hot Toys fabric it's weak in my opinion but its a 130$ difference too. The head is good but I'm not so fond of the clothes, could be a bit more ripped up and also get rid of the tie, that's what I did. Also loosened up on the neck portion of his "blanket"(damn I must look up these words).

Why do people always do this?! That comment would be legitimate if a HotToys price was charged for the figure. It wasn't so it isn't. You also have to consider when he was released and the fact that he was only a measly $45. That taken into account, he's a 5-star figure! Besides, of the two Leatherfaces offered by Sideshow, hell of any 1:6 Leatherface, he's the best. That said, I also like what you did with the blood too! :D

Thanks all, was afraid I went over the top with the blood. Came to one point where I thought it was enough but then changed my mind and gave him more:monkey5

REgarding Hot Toys comparison, yes it is a bit unfair but right now I'm in love with Hot Toys. But for a 45 dollar figure he's good but I would pay mroe to get a better fabric on the clothes and setup regarding the tight neck spot.

Yours is arranged the wrong way. The Mask is suppossed to go over the collar.
That way it doesn´t look tight.

leatherface_004

Back