Texas Chainsaw...bloodied up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably ... but still your arrangement is wrong. Like I said the Mask is suppossed to go over the collar. The Belt has to be over the apron dress. Otherwise the belt is totally useless. But if you like it that way, fine ... Thats cool with me. It´s your Figure ...

can anyone get his right hand to grip the chainsaw ? My left hand opens fine by the right hand the fingers are too tight to get it around the handle of the chainsaw. Anyone else?

great blood effect on a great figure! i always liked the rings that were sculpted on his hands

I always thought this figure was the most underrated in the modern horror 1/6 line. IMO it is definitely one of the best. This figure has always had a real presence about it on my shelf. I think the hair, sculpt and costume are amazing for a $45 figure from 2003. My only one gripe is the face paint is a little too green... but it's close enough to the source material.

I think Hot Toys should do 12" figures for all the main players (Leatherface, Jason, Freddy and Michael) from all the remakes. That would be awesome!!!

That said, even if my SS collection was to be updated by better versions from Hot Toys - the SS Modern Horror Line will always have a place on my shelf and in my heart. It's just that awesome :)

Took a similar approach to the original TCM figure. Beefed up the shoulders, added a long sleeve shirt and repainted the apron. Along with a couple of Shrunken Head Studios' pieces, I'm now much happier with a figure that I've had in storage for over 10 years:

leather.jpg

I saw an original TCM on here that was put onto a t800 body and repainted. It looked great like that.

The stock figure from Sideshow is pretty good... especially considering the age. But a little extra blood, some paint work and a body swap can really take him up to a 10.

I'm just waiting on Kaustic Plastic to release their new muscular body so I can have a go at upgrading the Sideshow figure I own.

The components are there, but some significant tweaks make the figure even stronger. Probably the biggest flaw in the stock figure is the color, material and deco of the apron. Although you can't turn the fabric into vinyl, you can improve the color and deco.

I'm seriously looking at the new Kaustic buck as well. Good call, Galactiboy.

leatherrrr.jpg

Last edited:
By elvis1976:

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

I loved working on the Thomas Hewitt figure! He's still one of my favorites!!! I thought the production run could have been a little more consistent (paints) but overall he looked good. Most of you guys out there are great at tweeking your figures and giving it that last touch of love that China sometimes misses.

Even the classic TCM was great! But the new body choice I saw here makes a huge difference! Looks good!

Back