Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

dekadentdave said:
The Indestructible Endo was released in HK:

7b60_1.JPG

Yep, they are in HK now, don't think there is any dif between indestructible and Endo as we know it, but they are in stock, selling on ebay...

Sideshow won't get these until the second wave is released later this year...

I............ want............ this................

make that I NEED this!!

you better get them while theyre still under $130 :cool:

nash said:
you better get them while theyre still under $130 :cool:

No doubt. These will be quite in demand once they start showing up stateside and people are blown away.

You know, the Endoskeleton was on my, I may cancel it for funds if I need them when time for him to ship comes, but after that shot you put up Dave, no way in hell I'm not keeping this order, I never thought I'd say it but I'll even push Star Wars merch (which is my main collecting) aside to get this thing, I love the Terminator films and I can't imagine a better Endo ever coming, and what's best about it is HT is making it, so it'll probably look scale to be the endoskeleton within the SSC T-800, if it had one.

Pineapple said:
Why isnt Sideshow able to get the first wave?

HT probably wants to keep business good for their past U.S. distributors, by not giving it right away to SSC, you could boost business for other disti's who get people buying from them cuz they want it sooner and in cases, cheeper.

Cornerstore gets theirs from Sideshow hence the low cost. You are in for a long wait. I ordered mine from Toy2 who gets them direct from HT so they should be getting them in the next week or so. Gotta have one NOW!!!!

dekadentdave said:
Cornerstore gets theirs from Sideshow hence the low cost. You are in for a long wait. I ordered mine from Toy2 who gets them direct from HT so they should be getting them in the next week or so. Gotta have one NOW!!!!

Bastid!

I ordered from DSC so I have to wait for the SSC shipment as well.

Oy... since Sideshow is taking so long, I broke down and ordered one from Ebay (HK seller). Will post pics once I get it!

I ordered three of these Masterpieces From DSC, it will come out to about 112 each shipped. I can wait, but if any of you guys NEED ONE NOW I recommend Toy Square, they should have them in next week, figure close to 150 shipped... BUT you get it in April.

Pineapple said:
Oy... since Sideshow is taking so long, I broke down and ordered one from Ebay (HK seller). Will post pics once I get it!

$35 for overseas shipping from HK... man that sucks! That 1 endo alone will cost you $170. I have mine coming from Toy2 with combined shipping of $22. I have more on order from Sideshow but I can wait for the rest of the army.

If they're already out in HK then it won't be long before Blister gets them here in Japan...I know they're gonna be like $150, but after seeing that jaw-dropping preview pic, I just can't wait to get my hands on one! :monkey5 At least I won't have to pay any shipping.
:chew

Does anyone know when the Battle Damaged ones were pushed back to? They were supposed to be ready for the BLister Con but apparently wernt?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Well....ok...:lol

The water must be tested!

I just grabbed that Endo for $135/35sh. We'll see how long it takes to get it.

Just freed up some CCard for more SS later. :D

must............. have....... money.................... cancel... wedding......... :lol

hunky_artist said:
must............. have....... money.................... cancel... wedding......... :lol

lol
yeh and the amount of sideshow and ht releases soon we all gonna have a small storage at home full of sideshow and ht

Back