Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

King Darkness said:
Its an awesome sculpting job, but there is no way I could live with myself if I payed that kind of money for just a head.

Especially if you can get a head for free. :lol

dekadentdave said:
Especially if you can get a head for free. :lol

Gahh! Beat me to it... :lol

Awesome 1984 Reese Dave, may have to follow your lead and take a crack at that one. Although I do agree with the others about the black and silver :monkey3

Alright, alright, alright. I'll paint them black and silver. :D

term1.jpg
term2.jpg

term3.jpg
term4.jpg

That looks great Evil Face!!!

The pants jacket and belt look better than SS!

I think the head may be too big for the body though.

That Saturday Toys outfit is superb but the Riddick shades don't look right on him though.

Bandolier I made with some elastic webbing. The mini-gun is from the Hot Toys T-800 Battle Damaged.

dekadentdave said:
Bandolier I made with some elastic webbing. The mini-gun is from the Hot Toys T-800 Battle Damaged.
Well done sir!

I'm going to be poor, but I have to have the T-800 Battle Damaged now too!

dekadentdave said:
That Saturday Toys outfit is superb but the Riddick shades don't look right on him though.

T3 Pops shades. Fit better than SS's :lol :rotfl

I think the head size is perfect. Arnold has a big noggin.

EVILFACE said:

Love this shot. keep 'em coming :chew Also, anyone know when Sarah will be coming? I really can't wait to see her :chew

I've got a T2 Arnie bash using the Saturday Toys set and the BBI Arnie body builder. I'll post pics once I get the shotgun to go with it. It should be here any day now.

As for the bandoleer, Toy Soldier made on that came with their Special Forces in ACU set if you don't want to make your own. Here's a pic.

I have that bandolier but it's not film accurate. I'm probably gonna sell it. I like my home-made one better.

I get my T-1000 tomorrow (I missed the 2nd chance T-800... oh well) and I can't wait.

Back