Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

Got the shotgun today. So, here's my quickee throw together of T2 Arnie. I know it is not film accurate, but it is mostly stuff I had laying around. The Saturday Toys outfit is truly stunning. He also has Newline Miniatures boots. No buckle on the side. That's something I've been thinking about adding. Again, sorry about the crappy pics. I have a good camera, but bad lighting and not much space.

i know i posted this in another thread, but seeing this IS a terminator thread...

my custom 18" NECA terminator and base. I had someone else paint the endo, but the base is entirely custom made by me.

with black and red light:
endoskeleton-070.jpg

natural light:
endoskeleton-072.jpg

closeup of base:
endoskeleton-039.jpg

Reinhardt said:
i know i posted this in another thread, but seeing this IS a terminator thread...

my custom 18" NECA terminator and base. I had someone else paint the endo, but the base is entirely custom made by me.

Pretty cool... and pretty disturbing at the same time. :D

Jmlsuperman said:
I love this figure, got the gray shirt and the gloves, now he's complete.

Looking good bro! You got it nailed now:D

Jmlsuperman said:

That bandolier looks familiar... hmmm... :D

Jmlsuperman said:

What gloves or hands did you use? I'm having a tough time tracking down 1/6 black gloves, or even gloved hands.

ok, who posted an actual pic of Arnie in here.... :bow

My Lord said:
What gloves or hands did you use? I'm having a tough time tracking down 1/6 black gloves, or even gloved hands.

It is really hard to get black gloves, places like Monkey Depot only carry hot toys hands, so I just looked for people looking to dump Sideshow figures who have gloved hands. I went to a Comic Book Convention near me and someone had a ton of VAN HELSING figures, I bought 2 of them for like $20, and swapped the hands, then just sold the VAN HELSING figures with Arnies hands to some friends. Other figures from Sideshow that should work are the OHMSS Lazenby Bond, Ebonite Interrogator, Human Spike, Nazi Kroenen and Van Helsing, but I wouldn't reccomend using Human Spike or Nazi Kroenen. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Jmlsuperman said:
It is really hard to get black gloves, places like Monkey Depot only carry hot toys hands, so I just looked for people looking to dump Sideshow figures who have gloved hands. I went to a Comic Book Convention near me and someone had a ton of VAN HELSING figures, I bought 2 of them for like $20, and swapped the hands, then just sold the VAN HELSING figures with Arnies hands to some friends. Other figures from Sideshow that should work are the OHMSS Lazenby Bond, Ebonite Interrogator, Human Spike, Nazi Kroenen and Van Helsing, but I wouldn't reccomend using Human Spike or Nazi Kroenen. Good Luck.

The Boromir figure also has black gloves.

A few fleabay auctions say they have the Hot Toys Endoskeleton in stock! If this is so, then Sideshow will be getting them in very soon.

Dave, you're killing me. I ordered mine from SSC for the Rewards Points. :banghead

Back