Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

Love the fingers!
image1989.jpg

image1998.jpg

image2001.jpg

image2002.jpg

image2003.jpg

image2005.jpg

https://www.hk501st.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=296&start=15&sid=89f4383f30c0c3f9481bf1e6cd5dd987

dekadentdave said:
I think I just had a joygasm! :monkey5

I kinda had the same reaction, but was a bit timid to type it out on here lol. It's nice to see, even though that is SSC T-800 head only, that the Endo should be in just the right scale with the SSC figure, going to be very nice having this one. I assume that if you turn the eyes on they'll stay on and it's not one of those have to hold it in switches?

Probably like the BD T-800 had a switch on the back of the neck to turn on or off.

Friggin articulated fingers.

Best 1/6th scale figure ever, period.

NO COMPANY has anything to compete with the detail of this figure.

Wor-Gar said:
Isn't that the button right there in the picture above the batteries? I think so.

Yes it is, my question was how it would operate, if like you hold it in and it's light as long as your finger's on the button or like, push it once, eyes on, push it again, eyes off. I'd assume being this sophisticated a toy, it'll stay on without your hand on the button. As for it being the best 1/6 figure ever, I won't argue that it's not, but I do think a big part of that is that it's one of the most intricate and complicated film characters ever, I can't think of anything as complex, so it really has no competition at all, but it is great to see the minute work put into, down to the smallest detail, I just hope those fingers aren't too fragile :(

there are pictures with the eyes on and no one holding the switch. i think its safe to say you push the button and the light stays on....

you guys are killing me... you need to STOP posting pics cause I'm really swayed to getting one now!!

LOL

Reinhardt said:
you guys are killing me... you need to STOP posting pics cause I'm really swayed to getting one now!!

LOL

Might as well give in. This is a must for any Terminator/Arnold fan.

Reinhardt said:
I'm pretty close!! a few more pics and I'll be pre-ordering this one.
:D

image2006.jpg

look at my fingers...................... you know you want me........................

No, I was too excited and read it wrong.

It's the 1/2 Scale Endo, not the HT 12". :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

IrishJedi said:
No, I was too excited and read it wrong.

It's the 1/2 Scale Endo, not the HT 12". :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

It's all good, I'd certainly like to have that too :) but a bit too pricy.

:drool:drool:drool:drool

Holly crap the Endo looks sick!!!! i may have to pick one up from Toys2, just so I dont have to wait so long for my SS one.

Back