Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

I'd REALLY love to see the later T2 damaged head, where half his face is missing. I've got Frontline's T1 (which is great), and the T3 doesn't impress me...but really hoping Darren might be up to the really damaged T2 version :D

Well if anybody here's anything or starts a commision let me know because i'll def be down!:rock:rock:rock

I'd REALLY love to see the later T2 damaged head, where half his face is missing. I've got Frontline's T1 (which is great), and the T3 doesn't impress me...but really hoping Darren might be up to the really damaged T2 version :D

yeah , I would love someone to tackle that sculpt.
If done correct it would be extremely impressive !. :monkey5

I know Xenoviper has done some amazing terminator sculpt but I'm not 100% sure how his commissions would work or if he even does them.
How far have you guys got with your figure ?.

I'm currently waiting for a full Saturday toys biker outfit in the post as well as the same body Darren used for his custom ( forgot its name ).

I will be using Darren's battle damaged head painted by him too.
I'm still not sure if I will be adding a battle damaged endoskeleton chest , its gonna be very difficult to tackle that !. :horror:duh

I can't wait to start seeing pics ! :rock

yeah , I would love someone to tackle that sculpt.
If done correct it would be extremely impressive !. :monkey5

I know Xenoviper has done some amazing terminator sculpt but I'm not 100% sure how his commissions would work or if he even does them.
How far have you guys got with your figure ?.

I'm currently waiting for a full Saturday toys biker outfit in the post as well as the same body Darren used for his custom ( forgot its name ).

I will be using Darren's battle damaged head painted by him too.
I'm still not sure if I will be adding a battle damaged endoskeleton chest , its gonna be very difficult to tackle that !. :horror:duh

I can't wait to start seeing pics ! :rock

I have all my money saved up and saturday toys biker set in the postage like you but still not sure what body i want to go with.:confused: Plus dont want to buy a body then get someone to start making them heads and the heads not even fit.:horror

got my saturday toys biker outfit already.
waiting on boots, headsculpt, and mk1 body(crossing fingers it isnt too big for the pants)

im going for the t2 on the harley fatboy look.
still need a line on the shotgun.............anyone have any ideas or has anyone recast or customized one?

got my saturday toys biker outfit already.
waiting on boots, headsculpt, and mk1 body(crossing fingers it isnt too big for the pants)

im going for the t2 on the harley fatboy look.
still need a line on the shotgun.............anyone have any ideas or has anyone recast or customized one?

where are you getting your boots and headsculpt from??? and also i would love to see pics of the biker set on the mk1 body to see how it looks.:banana:banana

where are you getting your boots and headsculpt from??? and also i would love to see pics of the biker set on the mk1 body to see how it looks.:banana:banana

boots https://store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=10
though they will need to be unshinied & and bit parts added........:D.......give em a dusty look

headsculpt https://store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=315
same one i used on a predator dutch custom

as soon as it all comes in i will post pics somehow, i broke my camera a while back but will either borrow or buy a new one. i miss my camera...:monkey2

boots https://store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=10
though they will need to be unshinied & and bit parts added........:D.......give em a dusty look

headsculpt https://store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=315
same one i used on a predator dutch custom

as soon as it all comes in i will post pics somehow, i broke my camera a while back but will either borrow or buy a new one. i miss my camera...:monkey2

Thanks dude for the info but if i buy the boots how will i be able to make them look less "shiny"

I received my Sat Toys biker set last week and it really does look great.

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

I'll be changing over to gloved hands and waiting for the boots to arrive. Other than that, the head is going back to my friend for a rework, as it is too pale, although the sculpt really does make it look good even at this stage.

Oh I made a chest peice out of fimo just to bulk out the pecs a little more. Hicks, going back to the neck height, it doesn't stand out at all with the biker gear on.

My friend who painted this head bought Darren's undamaged Arnie head but is giving it to me to keep once painted, so I'll be switching that head on to this figure/gear, and then work on a battle damaged arnie outfit. Just feel bad about buying another biker outfit to destroy lol.

My pics are lousy but looking at the figure overall ..the sculpt, outfit and body all together - it's arnie!! :D

Last edited:

I received my Sat Toys biker set last week and it really does look great.

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

I'll be changing over to gloved hands and waiting for the boots to arrive. Other than that, the head is going back to my friend for a rework, as it is too pale, although the sculpt really does make it look good even at this stage.

Oh I made a chest peice out of fimo just to bulk out the pecs a little more. Hicks, going back to the neck height, it doesn't stand out at all with the biker gear on.

Looks excelent pretty much how i want it to look.
BTW if you had to pick a body to use for a customized t-800 which one would you use???:confused:

Sscalltheway, I think the Toy Soldier body works very well with the sat toys biker set. Having said that, I don't have any other bodies types other than dml and the buck ..which don't seem to have arnie's body shape. Maybe the other guys have better suggestions :)

5.jpg

6.jpg

I tried better shots but I think I'm better off with a new camera lol.

Thanks evil! I'll post some more pics when I have the heads repainted and the other items to finish this figure off. I have the minigun, shotgun, gloves, boots and other bits on the way ..still looking around for the right fatboy though :)

Thanks dude for the info but if i buy the boots how will i be able to make them look less "shiny"
well i plan on scuffing them up with a brillo type pad and maybe even a gray wash of paint or some color. gonna have to experiment a bit

Thanks evil! I'll post some more pics when I have the heads repainted and the other items to finish this figure off. I have the minigun, shotgun, gloves, boots and other bits on the way ..still looking around for the right fatboy though :)

heres one...........might need a lil custom paint and saddlebags but should work good........PLUS.................you could drive arnie around.....:chew..............:lol
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3078842

Thanks for that link barryo! Just searched on ebay and it is listed ..never thought about RC'ing arnie around haha ..maybe if I make a few jumps in the garden I can weather and battle damage him up a bit on it and wont have to bother with a repaint lol

Thanks for that link barryo! Just searched on ebay and it is listed ..never thought about RC'ing arnie around haha ..maybe if I make a few jumps in the garden I can weather and battle damage him up a bit on it and wont have to bother with a repaint lol

:lol.............yep that would be realistic weathering for sure.

looks like it would be okay.
whatever you use you can fill in as necessary. eg: not bulky enough, use cotton balls or something. too much of something....cut it down....etc.
i wish my camera worked.......got my ace body in yesterday and the sat toys biker set looks great on it..........i may adjust or build up the shoulders though, still waiting on headsculpt and boots and a few bits.

Sscalltheway, I think the Toy Soldier body works very well with the sat toys biker set. Having said that, I don't have any other bodies types other than dml and the buck ..which don't seem to have arnie's body shape. Maybe the other guys have better suggestions :)

I used a BBI G3 for my T2 and it looks good with the Sat Toys outfit . I also "bulked up" the thighs and chest with foam backed tape ( the sort used for draught-proofing windows etc).

Back