Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

I used a BBI G3 for my T2 and it looks good with the Sat Toys outfit . I also "bulked up" the thighs and chest with foam backed tape ( the sort used for draught-proofing windows etc).

I used the same body for my T1 and T2, but didn't build up the body at all. May have to think about that :)

Nice head idea, i like it better that way too! :lol

I used the same body for my T1 and T2, but didn't build up the body at all. May have to think about that :)[/QUOTE

So guys is this the body yall talking about???:confused:
https://cgi.ebay.com/BY002-1-6-BBI-...ryZ27294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yup, that's the exact body I used. But I made mine several years ago, prior to the HT T1 version coming out. It was the best bulky body at the time.

I still don't think it's bad, but there are better options now with the additional bodytypes on the market.

Yup, that's the exact body I used. But I made mine several years ago, prior to the HT T1 version coming out. It was the best bulky body at the time.

I still don't think it's bad, but there are better options now with the additional bodytypes on the market.

Ok well this is the question i have asked in this thread multiple times, what is the best body for a custom T-800 terminator???:confused:

I used an older 21st Century body for a "Blaine" custom which was nice and big , so I imagine it would also work for Arnold .

Hey guys do yall think that these will look good on a custom Arnie because i'am looking for a good pair of boots?
https://cgi.ebay.com/FB043-1-6-Scal...ryZ27294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

in all reality it really is what's okay with you and how accurate that you want to be. to me those boots or similar would look fine but that may be because im not a total screen accurate fanatic (not that theres anything wrong with that..:D). IMHO as long as you have a good outfit, good headsculpt, and any accessories that bring across the point of the figure that make people say "HEY, COOL TERMINATOR CUSTOM !!!" thats what really matters. you can drive yourself crazy trying to make it screen accurate perfect, but to each his own.

in all reality it really is what's okay with you and how accurate that you want to be. to me those boots or similar would look fine but that may be because im not a total screen accurate fanatic (not that theres anything wrong with that..:D). IMHO as long as you have a good outfit, good headsculpt, and any accessories that bring across the point of the figure that make people say "HEY, COOL TERMINATOR CUSTOM !!!" thats what really matters. you can drive yourself crazy trying to make it screen accurate perfect, but to each his own.

Good point. Do you think i should pick up the boots the came with the sideshow t-800 and put them on a trutype body or other body???:chew

Just wanted to add that I have come across some extra items for Arnie. These are available from Storerooms:

Black Gloves

Image.aspx

These would be great for using with the bendable fingers, as per Toy Soldier body.

Brown Belt

Image.aspx

A bit more screen accurate with the brown leather belt as opposed to the black one on the Sat Toys outfit.

awesome awesome figure AR , I have the exact same head getting painted up by DA now too ! :rock

Its for my terminator 1 though.
DA's work really is amazing. I need him to do some of my Aliens marine heads as well as Les.

I will try and post some pics of what I have so far of my terminator 2 t-800. :)

that is a sweet terminator AR.........isn't that the one you started on quite a while back???? i think i remember seeing your WIP pics.......or am i wrong?

Back