Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

I have seen one on ebay, but it comes with the arnie figure and has been going around 200$. Is there any other heads you would recomend greyrabbit besides Darren's? I love his work but for the time being i will need to get something else.

Thanks for the tips on the Fatboy guys. Sscalltheway, Lonnie from Hero Heads sells a few Arnie sculpts at $10US each. I dont have any of his Terminator sculpts, but I bought a number of other heads from him (Deckard, Snake Plissken, Dirty Harry) which are very well done. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks for the tips on the Fatboy guys. Sscalltheway, Lonnie from Hero Heads sells a few Arnie sculpts at $10US each. I dont have any of his Terminator sculpts, but I bought a number of other heads from him (Deckard, Snake Plissken, Dirty Harry) which are very well done. Hope that helps! :)

I used a couple of Lonnie's Arnie sculpts for my Terminator customs. I had made them back before the HT versions, then upgraded their clothing and gear after some sellers were parting the HT versions out on eBay. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures later tonight.

Thanks guys. Just starting my first custom (arnie) and all advice is VERY appreciated.:rock:rock

I haven't used any Hot Toys bodies but does look in proportion to sculpts from Hero Heads. In any case, here is a listing for Toy Soldier bodies that I came across on ebay.

Alright thanks dude. I plan on doing two customs of arnie one with battle damged head and one without. My goal is to have a line of T-800s going from perfect T-800, battle damaged, Hot toys battle damaged, then the Hot toys battle damaged endoskeleton. So it will look like the different stages of a battle. :rock

dont know if this has been posted or not but the 1:6 ACE MK1 FIGURE BODY works pretty well for arnie too.its got good bulk to it. i've really only been able to find him fairly cheap on ebay, usually $16-$20 shipped., patience helps with this endevor. i used it for my dutch custom and the only drawback i see or ran across is the hips are a little wide and you may have to let out the seams in the waist of pants.
d4.jpg

d5.jpg

been reading the thread here and its pretty awesome. Just wondering and maybe i missed it but ow do i get in touch with Darren for one of his h/s? Thanks guys

They still have sets up on ebay BIN wich is a little cheaper.

There are some really good ideas for parts in this thread.

Thanks!

There are some really good ideas for parts in this thread.

Thanks!

thats why I made the thread !. ;):rock

This thread needs more pics. Heres some of the best terminator customs from some of this forums members ! :rock

Xenovipers newest terminator.
T-800-Arm-WIP02.jpg

Xenoviper terminator 2.
t-800-testshot-t01.jpg

Xenoviper terminator 1.
T1-T-800-ebay0a2.jpg

Xenoviper future wars terminator.
future-war-terminator-a10.jpg

Darren Carnall terminator 2.
20071011_11a.jpg

yessssssssss..........:banana.........................way to go uscmhicks..............no man left behind and never let a thread die.....:blissy

Sorry if I missed it , but has anyone suggested a good pair of shades for a T2 version? ( I'm using a Frontline h/s ).

Sorry if I missed it , but has anyone suggested a good pair of shades for a T2 version? ( I'm using a Frontline h/s ).

Same here brother i was wondering that too but if i'am lucky enough to get Darren Carnall's (sorry if mispelled) head then there is no way and shades are going over it it's just too awsome!
:rock :rock :rock

everyone has this same problem.
It was one of the few reasons I decided to go with the battle damaged look.

Darren Carnall once mentioned he may be going to sculpt some I think.
Someone needs too , they seem to be something very hard to find.

Yeah i would love somebody too, hell i would probably buy two heads (battle-damaged and regular) and pay right now it's just i don't know who to ask.:confused:

I'd REALLY love to see the later T2 damaged head, where half his face is missing. I've got Frontline's T1 (which is great), and the T3 doesn't impress me...but really hoping Darren might be up to the really damaged T2 version :D

Back