Terminator (1984) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terminator.jpg

This is for real? The most bad-ass thing in cinema ever is like tippy toeing?

This is what happens when a pirate runs your art department.

I'm looking forward to a 1984 PF. Just not sure about pose and the fact that can pull off a sculpt we will be happy with.
Look at the current t-800 as an example.
Prove me wrong Sideshow!!!

Based on the 1/6 Firefly, I wouldn't put to much into concept art.

Firefly was a rare example, and one of the few reasons to have any hope at all for this piece to still turn out well.

More often than not the final product sticks pretty close to the concept art.

blog_sdcc09_panel_jacksparrow.jpg

11556-550x-jondepp.jpg

Even if its only a 50/50 chance that they stick with the concept pose, that's more than enough reason to be afraid, very afraid....

1/6 DOLLIES for the WIN :hi5:

:hi5:

Firefly was a rare example, and one of the few reasons to have any hope at all for this piece to still turn out well.

More often than not the final product sticks pretty close to the concept art.

blog_sdcc09_panel_jacksparrow.jpg

11556-550x-jondepp.jpg

Even if its only a 50/50 chance that they stick with the concept pose, that's more than enough reason to be afraid, very afraid....

I'd say Firefly is the norm. Even the Zartan and Flint dio concept art was them engaged in a knife fight, and the piece turned out nothing like it.

Hey Sideshow, forget about that pose. It sucks. You should do the scene where Arnie is walking down the hall and the guy said goddamn. That was a badass scene right there.

Back