Terminator (1984) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sideshow, forget about that pose. It sucks. You should do the scene where Arnie is walking down the hall and the guy said goddamn. That was a badass scene right there.

:lecture

terminator1984.jpeg

Agreed that scene is cool. SS like to make hard work for themselves sometimes. Keep it simple, keep it badass.

Hi guys!

I put this on another thread but I guess this is the right place too....

I don't know if you watched the video but T-1 PF is on the works and it is to me one of the most anticipated PFs of the year.... I could not be happier with the announcement....

Having said that, I was very disappointed with the pose choice. Sideshow lately is trying to achieve movement in some pieces by making them in a walking pose, but I don't think it works as well as they imagine....

T-1 is an amzing character and there are so many cool poses to choose from and a stand pose with guns and sun glasses and with the option of a light up eye would have been great, but I do not like this pose as much...

terminator.jpg

I truly hope that Sideshow revise the pose and come up with something more iconic and please, pretty please, add a light up fixture to this piece.

Now, we all know that Sideshow has proved many of us wrong when we thought something wasn't so good and ended up being great, so I think regardless what they will do, I know it will turn out a great piece in the end, but I hope they consider comments like this and others...

Thanks

Bear :)

THAT would have been the perfect pose, in my opinion.....

This is one of those moments that Sideshow should stick within the box, if you know what I mean.....

Please don't think outside the box on this one......just stick with a pose from the movie.....a good one.....

Cheers

Bear

Battle Damage or FAIL SIDESHOW!!!

I'm tires of seeing Arnolds face on these statues. 3 T2 statues and non have a BD portrait. Now we get a T1 piece and they pic the seen where he's still clean. w t f!?

I've never collected PF's but this could easily be the exception for me. Love the pose. I know a lot of people dont seem too keen on it but i think its the perfect pose from the cop shoot out scene. Love it. Also, totally agree, T1 100 times better than T2. T2 only interests me now in a nostalgic sense cos i loved it as a kid, T1 is just still an amazing film.

Please please sideshow light up feature and nail the likeness!!!! Ive been waiting for years for a t1 statue!

While I agree about T1 being a better film aren't the stories pretty much identical?? In fact if either is better T2 has the extra layer of the heroes deliberately setting out to stop judgement day by blowing up cyberdyne.

I think there was more to the story. Emotion. Fear. All of that was felt in T1 and then lost in T2. T2 was a technical phenomenom but lacked the emotion of the first.

I think there was more to the story. Emotion. Fear. All of that was felt in T1 and then lost in T2. T2 was a technical phenomenom but lacked the emotion of the first.

Emotion? Yes. Fear? Not so sure. I don't know about you guys but that nuclear footage put alot of fear into me. T2 played out (in Sarah's dreams) what Reese warned Sarah about in T1. T2 was a mighty fine movie .............. just slightly not as good as T1.

Back