Terminator (1984) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that his feet are in-line with eachother.
A wider stance will rectify the "catwalk" look.

i welcome this i just hope they get the scult correct and i'm in. Please sideshow do some Endo stuff in 1/4 scale the last 1/4 endo was horrible...

i wouldnt even have been worried about this being the final pose at all & figured there is no way this would be the final pose...........except for one thing............the T-800 Polystone Statue...............:monkey4

Agreed... we've had very recent confirmation that they can make bad decisions when it comes to poses.

There is a scene where he has the guns like that, but I don't think you can see the legs. Hopefully they will use a different pose as this one looks suspect.

*waits for AH to post a better-drawn pic he's done by hand personally* :monkey3

The worrying thing is, I have drawn Terminator alot of times in the past and it was much better than this. Will have to go get my scrap book down and post some pics somewhen. Here is a pic I drew of Ash from ED2 which I drew a few years back.

Last edited:
Being that its a concept sketch I wouldn't look to much into the artistic merits :lol

But of course the pose will need to be tweaked from this early sketch or the end result could be disastrous.

The problem is that his feet are in-line with eachother.
A wider stance will rectify the "catwalk" look.

Yes, they are just drawn in-line to much, the artist lacked a bit of depth that's all. I think this will be a very cool piece, no prob guys.. (and gals)

Being that its a concept sketch I wouldn't look to much into the artistic merits :lol

seriously...
... its a freakin concept sketch.
If you guys critiquing the inline feet placement are serious, Im surprised you dont also think his jacket will not have zipper and buttons since they are not in the sketch ....
:cuckoo:

Im just glad that according to the concept sketch, theyre doing the SSE version :rock :rock :rock

Back