Terminator (1984) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Not digging the pose. The placement of his legs actually makes it slightly effeminate, IMO. Is he blowing up a police station or figure skating?

Maybe he's showing his CPU's multitasking skills, axing police and being Lord of the Dance at the same time. :huh

That sure don't look like an AR-18 to me.

Be nice if Sideshow actually had some prototypes ON DISPLAY instead of a bunch of conceptual drawings.

Terminators don't f'n walk like that, and there were probably 90 000 other poses to choose from, g-darnit!!! I'm not into buying premium format statues/fugures and I would pass on this one if they stuck with that poncey pose.

That sure don't look like an AR-18 to me.

Be nice if Sideshow actually had some prototypes ON DISPLAY instead of a bunch of conceptual drawings.

It's a "concept" drawing, the AR-18 isn't supposed to look accurate; let alone anything else.

Besides, I like the fact they're running with the drawings first lately. A sketch is much easier to change and alter (or competely scrap) than a full-realized 3D proto made of polystone or plastic. SSC should almost run everything as a sketch, wait for fan reaction, and then build the proto. We'd avoid that current T2 T-800 statue mess that SSC made...

Hopefully they will change the stance spefically the legs. It's just not flattering, at all.

This is one piece i cannot pass on. It killed me to pass on Rambo, i will hate Sideshow forever if the do a bang-up job on The Terminator.

Its definitely a step up from their original concept drawing but still not quite there yet.

ballerina-b_010.jpg

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your tutu."

They just need to move his left left half an inch out and do it mid stride. Its just a drawing and probably at least 6 months away.

i wouldnt even have been worried about this being the final pose at all & figured there is no way this would be the final pose...........except for one thing............the T-800 Polystone Statue...............:monkey4

Back