Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness is way off ........

IMG_7874.jpg
632954cf.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar :lurking

well. to be honest, i dont have the statue in hand just yet, but if u ask me the reg head with the gargoyles is just perfect.. in the ex head, i will admit im not a big fan of the eyes exposed portraits, but what the hell, this statue represent the police station shootout and he wears the gargoyles in it, and its perfect for me.

Well,
after all it turned out that almost the HALF (40%) of who had the chance to vote, in this statue see very little likeness of Arnold, it is far to be Arnold or is awful.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106905

This before the "democratic" moderator decided to lock the thread.....
....:lecture

Buddy seriously just GTFO from this thread and get a girl as fast as you can! Just ban this guy already please...:slap You are getting very annoying...we get it, you are a troll now move on and find some other thing to bash.

Buddy seriously just GTFO from this thread and get a girl as fast as you can! Just ban this guy already please...:slap You are getting very annoying...we get it, you are a troll now move on and find some other thing to bash.

Yes yes!!! Ban the guy that dare to think (and write) different of us....

I am very curious to see how democratic is this board.

Yes yes!!! Ban the guy that dare to think (and write) different of us....

I am very curious to see how democratic is this board.

Everyone in this thread understands that you think this statue looks nothing like Arnold. You've made your point. Everyone gets it.

If you have nothing else to contribute to the discussion, besides the same old song & dance, then perhaps it's time to move along.

Everyone in this thread understands that you think this statue looks nothing like Arnold. You've made your point. Everyone gets it.

If you have nothing else to contribute to the discussion, besides the same old song & dance, then perhaps it's time to move along.

....and how do you comment the fact the one of your "colleagues" decided to delete my posts and close threads without any rule of the forum violated??

That is called censorship.
Who decide what can be written and what can not?

....and how do you comment the fact the one of your "colleagues" decided to delete my posts and close threads without any rule of the forum violated??

That is called censorship.
Who decide what can be written and what can not?

This isn't a democracy. Posting on this board is a privilege not a right.

You're just arguing for arguments sake. You've made your point. Several times. Move along.

This isn't a democracy. Posting on this board is a privilege not a right.

You're just arguing for arguments sake. You've made your point. Several times. Move along.

Oh I got the point,
but you know, someone is used to have a brown tongue also in real life. For them is easier to write/think only what please the "owners/bosses/herd".

For who is used to be a free spirit, having his own identity, it´s a little more harder.

Good lucky with your thread where you praise each other until you are self convinced of your thoughts.

Fortunately the other users/readers can read and make their opinion about this board.

cheers

Oh I got the point,
but you know, someone is used to have a brown tongue also in real life. For them is easier to write/think only what please the "owners/bosses/herd".

For who is used to be a free spirit, having his own identity, it´s a little more harder.

Good lucky with your thread where you praise each other until you are self convinced of your thoughts.

Fortunately the other users/readers can read and make their opinion about this board.

cheers

I'm sure they already have. :wave

Oh I got the point,

cheers

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: You defo need to see a shrink.

Unless you are Arnie and don't like your own sculpt :lol:lol:lol:lol

Back