Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8th, your motivation for posting that thread seems clear given your other posts, and that isn't a legitimate reason for creating a thread. Plus, the 2nd thread option didn't make sense, and all the thread was doing was create conflict between you and other boardies. You have made your point, and there's nothing being accomplished by beating that dead horse, particularly in a way that is condescending to other forum members.

Anything tried a repaint of the EX head, particularly the blood on and around the eye?

I would but, I don't plan on displaying him with that head. So, I won't bother. Unless I can put the glasses on that head. That would mean breaking them off the reg head, though. So, I will probably just leave it alone.

I would but, I don't plan on displaying him with that head. So, I won't bother. Unless I can put the glasses on that head. That would mean breaking them off the reg head, though. So, I will probably just leave it alone.

Yea I definitely wouldn't do that :lecture

8th, your motivation for posting that thread seems clear given your other posts, and that isn't a legitimate reason for creating a thread. Plus, the 2nd thread option didn't make sense, and all the thread was doing was create conflict between you and other boardies. You have made your point, and there's nothing being accomplished by beating that dead horse, particularly in a way that is condescending to other forum members.

So you locked a poll because "2nd thread option didn't make sense" ?

Do you want me to link polls where not one, but ALL the options don´t make sense and are still there open?

And then why it didn´t made sense??

There were 4 options:

- Perfect Likeness
- I see likeness but not perfect
- I see very little likeness
- Awful likeness

They were in inverse order, people participated, (28 votes in few hours) and the dialogue was civil.
So you closed it because you "didn´t like the 2nd option"?...... come on ......... so the half of the polls here should be closed.

I think that it was closed because "Someone" didn´t liked the fact that almost the half of the voters (40%) didn´t found this likeness so perfect (and also some post was so clear).

Why I opened a poll? Because the usual "group" kept saying: "you are the only one not seeing this piece is perfect".

And the poll showed they were wrong.

Why we don´t open a straight poll .....
Do you think this Statue has a perfect likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1984 :

- YES
- NO

So you locked a poll because "2nd thread option didn't make sense" ?

Do you want me to link polls where not one, but ALL the options don´t make sense and are still there open?

And then why it didn´t made sense??

There were 4 options:

- Perfect Likeness
- I see likeness but not perfect
- I see very little likeness
- Awful likeness

They were in inverse order, people participated, (28 votes in few hours) and the dialogue was civil.
So you closed it because you "didn´t like the 2nd option"?...... come on ......... so the half of the polls here should be closed.

I think that it was closed because "Someone" didn´t liked the fact that almost the half of the voters (40%) didn´t found this likeness so perfect (and also some post was so clear).

Why I opened a poll? Because the usual "group" kept saying: "you are the only one not seeing this piece is perfect".

And the poll showed they were wrong.

Why we don´t open a straight poll .....
Do you think this Statue has a perfect likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1984 :

- YES
- NO

Calm down, Take a breath and make yourself a nice cup of camomile tea :lecture

Back