Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I start a poll?

Who thinks 8th should be banned?

YES:
NO:

:lol I find the mods have been really patient with this guy's incessant trolling of this thread , they had to even close the thread at one point 'cause of him!
So i say yay to thy poll good sir! BTW i think this statue has a terrific likeness to classic Arnold! i have my Ex posed right next to SS T2 and they look great together to me :yess:

So you locked a poll because "2nd thread option didn't make sense" ?

Do you want me to link polls where not one, but ALL the options don´t make sense and are still there open?

And then why it didn´t made sense??

There were 4 options:

- Perfect Likeness
- I see likeness but not perfect
- I see very little likeness
- Awful likeness

They were in inverse order, people participated, (28 votes in few hours) and the dialogue was civil.
So you closed it because you "didn´t like the 2nd option"?...... come on ......... so the half of the polls here should be closed.

I think that it was closed because "Someone" didn´t liked the fact that almost the half of the voters (40%) didn´t found this likeness so perfect (and also some post was so clear).

Why I opened a poll? Because the usual "group" kept saying: "you are the only one not seeing this piece is perfect".

And the poll showed they were wrong.

Why we don´t open a straight poll .....
Do you think this Statue has a perfect likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1984 :

- YES
- NO

Here is the thing 8th Wonder. First you start a poll with two photos. One of the PF and one of Arnold. Ok fine. You picked two photos that where from completly different times in the film. Shave your eye brows and see how different you look. Then your Second and third option said the same thing

2. I see some likeness but far to be Arnold in Terminator 1
3. I see very little likeness of young Arnold in 1984

It's the same because in #2 you followed up with "but far to be Arnold in T1" Which is just another way of saying what you did in your third option.

Both say the same thing. Number two should have said something like -- It's a good likness but not perfect. Instead like the photos you stacked the deck in the poll. Three negatives against one positive. Not only that you positive did not leave much room either, If you did not think it is a "perfect" likness you had to pick one of the others which as I said slanted to be more negative.

By posting the comparison photos that you did and phrasing the poll options the way you did you have proven one or both of two things.

1. You don't believe what you are saying
2. You are being a troll.

Look at the Friday the 13th Jason PF thread. I have had negative comments over there and yet have managed to come out of it without these goofy arguments you have found yourself in. I accept the fact that many people love that piece. No big deal. I don't see it but they do.

You continue to go on about this Terminator piece. Why? Really look at these two photos and tell me you don't see it. Oh and this is a much more honest comparison shot then what you posted.

P1140223.jpg
62762_111359332259053_100001549595932_93942_1578721_n.jpg

I don't like to call people trolls or asked for them to be banned but your behavior does seem troll like. I base that mostly on your unfair poll. No reason for that except to make people angry.

Last edited:
You picked two photos that where from completly different times in the film.

I like your pacific and educated post so I will answer in the same eeducated way.

We can also pick photos of the same time in the movie if you like....
Shaving your eyebrows don´t make your mouth become crooked, make your chin 30% longer and dig a cleft in it, make your beard grow, narrow your forehead by 50%, dig wrinkles around your mouth ...normally.

terminator.jpg

You continue to go on about this Terminator piece. Why?

Because I am an Arnold fan

Really look at these two photos and tell me you don't see it. Oh and this is a much more honest comparison shot then what you posted.

Sadly not, or better if you don´t know much Arnold you can see him in it but.... my question is, "how can´t you see the differences?"
Don´t you see he looks older by 10 years in the PF?
Don´t you see his forehead is too narrow?
Where the beard, and cleft in the chin come from? Arnold has not a cleft in his chin.
Why his mouth his crooked on one side like Stallone has?

How can´t you see these differences???

I base that mostly on your unfair poll. No reason for that except to make people angry.

Maybe the second and the third answer were not well proposed due my language barrier since english is not my primary language.
My intention was to give 4 options in decreasing order.

Making people angry why? If someone don´t agree with some of my point of view I don´t get angry,
this topic name is "Terminator 1 Premium Format", that means that should contain positive AND negative comments about it.
Here instead seem like only the fanboys have the right to write about it.....

Last edited:
Again I refer to the photos I posted. AND those were not the photos you used in you poll. You are also using publicity photos to compare with the PF. So you managed to avoid everything I said about your poll.

Now is this a 100% likeness? No. I challenge you to find a PF that is 100% But it is like 95% and that makes it great.

But again look at the photos I posted. Where the PF is not under harsh light (like your above post) compared against a non publicity shot.

Are you going to say that it's a

I see some likeness but far to be Arnold in Terminator 1
I see very little likeness of young Arnold in 1984
Awful likeness -I mean was this your vote?? That is just crazy.

Or are you going to say "hey thats a pretty good likeness. I can tell it's Arnold from Terminator 1"

P1140223.jpg
62762_111359332259053_100001549595932_93942_1578721_n.jpg

Last edited:
How can´t you see these differences???

As I said. Find me a PF that is 100% - real person acurate

But Hey thats cool that you don't like it. It's a good thing you did not order it.

I myself and many others here on the board love our purchase. It's too bad you can't see it in person and marvel at it's greatness.

As Far as the lip curl goes, Arnold has often sneered that lip before (Conan) plus in other films.
Actor-Arnold.jpg
21457_2.jpg
11796692.jpg

But Trever was going for this look at the 2:56 2:57 mark. Watch the Blu ray and you can see it much better. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_pDIvA0E3c&feature=related[/ame]

But I really think it's time to put it to rest. What are you trying to prove?? We all know your opinion and we disagree. Oh well life goes on.

Last edited:
Again I refer to the photos I posted. AND those were not the photos you used in you poll. You are also using publicity photos to compare with the PF. So you managed to avoid everything I said about your poll.

Now is this a 100% likeness? No. I challenge you to find a PF that is 100% But it is like 95% and that makes it great.

But again look at the photos I posted. Where the PF is not under harsh light (like your above post) compared against a non publicity shot.

Are you going to say that it's a

I see some likeness but far to be Arnold in Terminator 1
I see very little likeness of young Arnold in 1984
Awful likeness -I mean was this your vote?? That is just crazy.

Or are you going to say "hey thats a pretty good likeness. I can tell it's Arnold from Terminator 1"

I have voted the third one,
someone else voted the awful likeness.
Because I don´t think this PF is awful, but I wanted to put in the poll also that option.

If you watch this PF at first sight you immediately say "hey it is TERMINATOR", but this is far to have the PERFECT LIKENESS someone keep saying it has.

I don´t understand why publicity photos are wrong for you,
what you think about these 2 screengrabs I personally got from the movie??
terminator2.jpg

I don´t want to comment the blood around the eye that seem more enamel for nails than blood (and I think everyone agree with it),
but again how can´t you see that he is TOO OLD in the PF?
Arnold was only 37yo in this movies.
How can´t you see that in the PF his skin is too "loose" and wrinkled?
Also the face proportions are wrong, the jaw is too long.
How can´t you see that?

I have voted the third one,
someone else voted the awful likeness.
Because I don´t think this PF is awful, but I wanted to put in the poll also that option.

If you watch this PF at first sight you immediately say "hey it is TERMINATOR", but this is far to have the PERFECT LIKENESS someone keep saying it has.

I don´t understand why publicity photos are wrong for you,
what you think about these 2 screengrabs I personally got from the movie??
terminator2.jpg

I don´t want to comment the blood around the eye that seem more enamel for nails than blood (and I think everyone agree with it),
but again how can´t you see that he is TOO OLD in the PF?
Arnold was only 37yo in this movies.
How can´t you see that in the PF his skin is too "loose" and wrinkled?
Also the face proportions are wrong, the jaw is too long.
How can´t you see that?

Again the photos you pick are nuts. One with glasses one without. But hey just buy it already and then you will see how great it is :)

Alright folks, let's remain civil please. 8th_Wonder, you still aren't comparing apples to apples there because the pics aren't in the same scale, and the photo you are using on the left looks distorted/stretched a bit. Hard to fairly consider your arguments when you stack the odds in your favor with unflattering pics of the PF.

But ultimately, no matter what comparison pics you use, this is a sculpted piece of art, not a cast of a real human's face. As has been repeated numerous times, no, it is not going to be 100% perfect. If someone says that, they are using hyperbole.

he wont, he wants all thos who bought this to send it back to sideshow, its his lifes mission, he cant be stopped, cant be bargained with

Back