Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:clap:clap

T1.jpg

Awesone!!!! :panic:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34675&ref=home&upcoming

He looks like he's got a mouth full of food, and it reminds more of the guy (Brian Thompson) the Terminator killed at the start of the movie

10.%20Brian%20Thompson.jpg

So no, I don't like it

I'm just waiting for it to be revealed that Trev didit , if he did, and then everyone will think it's perfect lol.

Post your cell phone pictures.:impatient:

I wish I had taken some, not that I could post them.

I dunno, if SilentSurfer says that this pic doesn't do it justice then I believe him. Just might be my first Terminator collectible if he's right.

Sometimes the production photo lighting makes things look different, but I was honestly very pleased with this when I saw it. So much so that I got in trouble for talking about in on the forum too soon.:slap

I doubt this is Trevor's work, I have yet to see him miss. And I don't understand why they wouldn't put him on this project considering he sculpted the T2 PF.

The image has an almost "fake" quality, not quite animated, but just doesn't look a photograph but more a made image. I don't think that helps.

How many times will people go through the same cycle before realizing the flaw in it.

How many products have people gone off on it from a teaser shot only to sing a different tune once several shots emerged and better and varied looks at it came about.

Even the best collectible can be photographed poorly, just because shot doesn't work doesn't mean it's the piece.

How many times will people go through the same cycle before realizing the flaw in it.

How many products have people gone off on it from a teaser shot only to sing a different tune once several shots emerged and better and varied looks at it came about.

Even the best collectible can be photographed poorly, just because shot doesn't work doesn't mean it's the piece.

Agreed on all counts. From what I can see it looks pretty good. Its one pic (and a goofy angle/lighting too) Imo its obvious the pic is not a good one. Either way i'm down with this PF ............... if surfer liked it I will too.

I'm hoping I'll like the overall design, I think it would be a coold display to have T1 and T2 PF's, but gotta see if I like how it all works.

I wish I had taken some, not that I could post them.

Sometimes the production photo lighting makes things look different, but I was honestly very pleased with this when I saw it. So much so that I got in trouble for talking about in on the forum too soon.:slap

Is the Ex something obvious ?

After looking at him for a while, this is NO RAMBO. I have a feeling we're gonna be very happy when we see the full reveal

IMG_0865.jpg

041411theterminator_01.jpg
041411theterminator_02.jpg

041411theterminator_03.jpg
041411theterminator_04.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Smile guys, everything is OK :hi5:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YrD0zBle_0"]YouTube - The Terminator Soundtrack - Tahee Cain - Burnin' In The Third Degree[/ame]

I agree with the general opinion - based on this pic its kinda off. The cheeks too wide, forehead too small, hair too light coloured I think. We'll see. Not sure I'll bite one way or another though.

I wonder if Sideshow doing this has any bearing on HT releasing the character in the same outfit. . .like maybe part of the license agreement was that HT had to wait to release their figure until after Sideshow did it as a PF? It is hard for me to come up with logical reasons why HT hasn't done this guy yet, but that might explain it.

PF? 1/4 or another 1/5?
Pretty sure all the PF statues are 1/4 scale.

Back