Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I hadn't caved into peer pressure on the Cobra Commander PF EX thread, I'd have the moolah...I am already regretting that pre-order....

Anyone thinking this will be a quick sell out like Gimli? Everyone was certain CC would sale out and he still hasn't!

If I hadn't caved into peer pressure on the Cobra Commander PF EX thread, I'd have the moolah...I am already regretting that pre-order....

Anyone thinking this will be a quick sell out like Gimli? Everyone was certain CC would sale out and he still hasn't!

I don't think this will sell out fast, maybe if they didn't have the NRD it would because people used to just order stuff for the sake of it imo. :)

I don't think this will sell out fast, maybe if they didn't have the NRD it would because people used to just order stuff for the sake of it imo. :)

Yeah, I learned that quick and noticed NRD is causing some products to sit. Likely won't sell out until in hand photos now. I actually wanted the T2 PF but that one is pricey. This one is one of the more expensive PF's...all my other ones were 299-309.

Looking forward to the reveal purely out of curiosity as I won't be ordering - no space and I'm confident HT will put out the police station version - been more impressed with their offerings in this line.

Well, don't forget that Burton Batman was also a wanton murderer, and his villains did all pretty much die :lol
True that my friend. But I do believe that Arnold would have also killed Burton
crazy.gif

Headsculpt is awesome to me, look at this :

Courtesy : Trevor Grove.

There's no doubt in my mind the only thing throwing off the likeness are the glasses. Another simply amazing headsculpt by Trevor! Why people continue to doubt him is beyond me......:cuckoo:

so am I going to have to sit by the computer all day to catch the preorder? I work nights and need sleep:monkey2:impatient:

WOW!!!!

396356738.jpg

Now THAT is great work......

yeah man, that kid is unbelievable. He continues to nail human likeness time and time again and quickly becoming one of my favorite sculptors. I would love to see how his work translates on 1:1 scale. Sideshow should lock this kid down, he's truly something special.

So are the ones that are preordering going to be getting the Reg or Ex one?

You gotta get the EX :hi5: Especially because it's another head, not just a print or some silly 1/4 scale prop

yeah man, that kid is unbelievable. He continues to nail human likeness time and time again and quickly becoming one of my favorite sculptors. I would love to see how his work translates on 1:1 scale. Sideshow should lock this kid down, he's truly something special.

You gotta get the EX :hi5: Especially because it's another head, not just a print or some silly 1/4 scale prop
--------------------------------------------------------------
Another head? maybe the glassess switch-out of the head and use magnet. :monkey1 :rotfl

--------------------------------------------------------------
Another head? maybe the glassess switch-out of the head and use magnet. :monkey1 :rotfl

From SSC site.

The Exclusive Terminator Premium Format Figure, which will include a switch-out battle damaged portrait will be priced at $324.99

Back