Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it doesn't sound like much of a difference, but if this was $299, I'd really consider it. I kinda don't want to contribute to SS thinking they can keep raising the prices on these. Soon, they'll be 400+.

Don't tell me you had a pair? :horror :lol

No I didn't. But I wanted a pair! :lol :cool:

So are the ones that are preordering going to be getting the Reg or Ex one?

I'm getting the Ex. :yess:

so am I going to have to sit by the computer all day to catch the preorder? I work nights and need sleep:monkey2:impatient:

Sleep is for the weak and it's overrated!! ;) :lol

Just found the pics. Crap - have to have it.

:lol Welcome to the Dark Side!

I know it doesn't sound like much of a difference, but if this was $299, I'd really consider it. I kinda don't want to contribute to SS thinking they can keep raising the prices on these. Soon, they'll be 400+.

I was reading some HT fans saying they don't want $250 to become the standard on their figs so there is no getting away from it. :(

I was reading some HT fans saying they don't want $250 to become the standard on their figs so there is no getting away from it. :(

My wife nearly divorced me when I ordered Barney Ross...a 12 inch for 164+ shipping or whatever it was. I honestly think most of these 12 inch should be 65-85--as they are nearly half the size of any PF. It makes collecting very difficult.

396356738.jpg

yeah man, that kid is unbelievable. He continues to nail human likeness time and time again and quickly becoming one of my favorite sculptors. I would love to see how his work translates on 1:1 scale. Sideshow should lock this kid down, he's truly something special.

And these pic's don't even include his fantastic LOTR Aragorn and Legolas maquette headsculpts or his 1/6 Jaws headsculpts of Brody, Quint, and Hooper. :drool

My wife nearly divorced me when I ordered Barney Ross...a 12 inch for 164+ shipping or whatever it was. I honestly think most of these 12 inch should be 65-85--as they are nearly half the size of any PF. It makes collecting very difficult.

Indeed it does.

However we have an understanding in my household.

I don't _____ about my Lady's buying habits *Cough*shoes*Cough* so she doen't complain about mine...even though she has bit her tongue several times! :lol

It's inevitable. Hot Toys will eventually raise prices just like every other company has.

and it's the raises in the HT prices that's making me consider becoming a PF-1/4 statue collector over a 1/6 collector. I mean yea HT stuff looks great but it's really making it tough to stick around in 1/6 world when their pricing is getting closer to PF world pricing

Indeed it does.

However we have an understanding in my household.

I don't _____ about my Lady's buying habits *Cough*shoes*Cough* so she doen't complain about mine...even though she has bit her tongue several times! :lol

What if your lady has no real buying habits or hobbies of equal value...? :)

Back