Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and it's the raises in the HT prices that's making me consider becoming a PF-1/4 statue collector over a 1/6 collector. I mean yea HT stuff looks great but it's really making it tough to stick around in 1/6 world when their pricing is getting closer to PF world pricing

Well as a kid and teen I was a 3 3/4th (with an occasional old school 12 inch Star Wars figure) figure collector, then flashforward to 2011 and I started with PF's because they were large and detailed and very nice, but then I noticed 1/6th's have come a long way and in some respects have even better detail than the PF's, but the prices were outrageous...I mean by virtue of having huge lines like the SW, G.I. Joe, etc., they mean for the collector to buy more than 2, so why not price them as such. I mean, there must be 20+ G.I Joe 1/6th's and at those prices, my God, the amount of money spent...

What if your lady has no real buying habits or hobbies of equal value...? :)

I feel your pain, bro. Bought quite a few pieces without even telling her and it's like "where'd this come from?" Have a bunch of pieces I can't even display cause she doesn't know I have them :(. On topic - well done with the base, SS - exactly what I had in mind - will look great next to the T2 PF (now what to tell the old lady?). As far as the EX, though - I'm loving the BD portrait but could we not have left that as the standard with removable glasses thus giving us the possibility of a light-up eye? Ah well, still a great piece.

defnite buy for me. i like it. makes me wish i hadn't sold my t2 pf.

don't worry, you have Enterbay's T2 HD 1/4 scale piece coming out in July or "a bit later" apparently, unless I interpreted these quotes wrong

Mine comes in July 2011!

When is joe public supposed to get him, same or later?

A bit later, I'll be getting the production sample.
I've seen it and I don't think you'd be disappointed.

However we have an understanding in my household.

I don't _____ about my Lady's buying habits *Cough*shoes*Cough* so she doen't complain about mine...even though she has bit her tongue several times! :lol

:clap

i know exactly what u mean, dude. i once dated a girl who whined about how my hobby was "such a waste of money" and yet she had no complaints whenever i took her shopping (on my dime of course) to buy shoes, clothes and all that girly stuff.

i'm going out with a much more understanding girl now. she even encourages me to get certain collectibles! like the tron: legacy lightcycle... :lol

Didn't they say that they would be requiring a $32.00 deposit? They changed it for what reason?

Theres even a slight error on the flexpay dates,

Oct 10, 2011 $73.13
Nov 10, 2011 $73.12
Dec 10, 2011 $73.12
Jan 10, 2011 $73.12 ****

so the non refundable deposit will most proberly be a error too :dunno

Back