Media Telltale's next: The Wolf Among Us

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermadhouse

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Wolf Among Us is an upcoming episodic graphic adventure based on Bill Willingham's Fables comic book series. It will be developed by Telltale Games and it will be in canon with the comic book universe. The game will consist of five episodes, with the first episode being released in October 2013.

It's 10% off today on Steam Pre-order.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_St9DTuO0[/ame]

I'm looking forward to playing this game.
Telltale's walking dead is one of the best games I've ever played.

Great storytelling and amazing art.

I'm looking forward to playing this game.
Telltale's walking dead is one of the best games I've ever played.

Great storytelling and amazing art.

Absolutely The Walking Dead was an achievement in interactive storytelling.

So is this gonna be available soon for Ps3 also?
Last time I heard this game wasnt coming out til next year?

Yep, really enjoyed it. Great mood, interesting story, and some well done character moments. The entire bar sequence especially was top notch.

You'll be waiting quite a long time then. Telltale Games have said on their official forums that they are not releasing a disc version at all of Wolf Among Us. They are too busy doing that game and season 2 of TWD.

You'll be waiting quite a long time then. Telltale Games have said on their official forums that they are not releasing a disc version at all of Wolf Among Us. They are too busy doing that game and season 2 of TWD.

Actually that's not entirely true. Telltale offered a complete special edition DVD of The Wolf Among Us if you order it directly from their site. This includes digital episodic releases.

He'll be waiting a while for the disc, but he'll still get to play the digital versions.

I've been reading the comic for 8+ years. Story wise it consistently gets better and better, which is crazy when you think about it.

Apparently, they stayed pretty true to the source material. So if that's the case, things are going to explode in the next few years.

The Game that's up for preorder on their site is PC only. Not a disc for consoles.

I've been reading the comic for 8+ years. Story wise it consistently gets better and better, which is crazy when you think about it.

Apparently, they stayed pretty true to the source material. So if that's the case, things are going to explode in the next few years.

I've heard nothing but great things about the comic, I've looked on eBAY and someone is selling almost the complete run for 500 debating on buying them.

Actually that's not entirely true. Telltale offered a complete special edition DVD of The Wolf Among Us if you order it directly from their site. This includes digital episodic releases.

He'll be waiting a while for the disc, but he'll still get to play the digital versions.

Wait so they have confirmed they won't have a retail release?? And if I want a disc I need to PO on their site and it's only for PC?

If so that blows. I don't care about waiting since I have at least 50 games I need to play if not 200. Heck I just finally bought Tales of Monkey Island...

just finished episode 1.

wow this game is awesome. love BigB. such a bad *** character.
dam when the episode was done I was like NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I Cant wait for episode 2.
I need to play the walking dead ones.

Is there a season pass coming to psn? I don't want to buy each episode.

i just downloaded the demo and at the end you get the option to buy individually or the season pass and when i selected the sp it didnt let me so i did a search and it said that it should be available by Saturday.

Back