Media Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowabunga man!!! I LOVED the turtle games from the past and would love a really good one now. I was a huge fan of the early movies and watched the cartoons every day before school. This better be good!

I would have preferred if they didn’t go with cell shaded graphics, and it sucks that platinum isn’t trying to take advantage of current gen systems. Platinum has been extremely hit and miss as of late, so I’m a bit worried about this game.

Oh, really? I haven't followed any game developers. That stinks!

Rising had a learning curve to get used to, but once you were, the world was your oyster.

I remember you being the master!

I'll have to rent that one again. Where I am at right now, I think that game would be my favorite game in the franchise. I really appreciate games with deep mechanics, even though I'm not very good that them. I played the Vanquish demo, and I thought it was pretty fantastic. I would have rented it if they had it at my Family Video. I'm sure they'll carry this game since TMNT is a big license.

Oh, really? I haven't followed any game developers. That stinks!

I remember you being the master!

I'll have to rent that one again. Where I am at right now, I think that game would be my favorite game in the franchise. I really appreciate games with deep mechanics, even though I'm not very good that them. I played the Vanquish demo, and I thought it was pretty fantastic. I would have rented it if they had it at my Family Video. I'm sure they'll carry this game since TMNT is a big license.

You better believe it :lol

IBepvBJ.gif

I think I'm the only one that got that Platinum around here.

If this turns out half as fun as Rising was, it still will be the greatest Turtles game ever.

I don't know. That Sega game was pretty good! :lol I don't even know if I got past the first level of that game. I was lucky if I got to the second level of any video game when I was a kid. Metal Gear Solid was where I learned to play video games because I could take my time. Although, I probably still died 100 times. My cousins were merciless when it came to Goldeye! My max kill rate was about 3, and that was me launching an explosive at a wall and killing myself! :lol

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Platinum Games)

Looks great! Though I kinda wished that they went with the 80's show like the Transformers game.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a few sets of skins via DLC... 80's Turtles would prob be the #1 Requested Skins.

If this is anywhere near as fun to play as transformers devastation this game is going to rock, just need co open.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

It's very unappreciated. The moves in that are pretty awesome.

Yeah, I was looking at that clip after you posted it, and it looks pretty fantastic. My opinion has changed on a lot of things lately, so I'm definitely going to give it another shot! I wonder how many outfits they had to go through while filming the movie.

I really wish they would release a full HD blu ray of the original films. As I understand it, the current blu rays are just DVD transfers.

Yeah, I was looking at that clip after you posted it, and it looks pretty fantastic. My opinion has changed on a lot of things lately, so I'm definitely going to give it another shot! I wonder how many outfits they had to go through while filming the movie.

I just hope they don't include the TMNT 2-3 crap. I hated that freckle ****.

Back