Media Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Platinum Games)

Its not a nick game afterall. Looks very idw comic influenced. And they also said open world? Sign me the **** up! Please be good!

This is awesome! I don't own any PS4 games anymore after selling my copy of MGSV in October, so I'm glad I can now use it for something other than an expensive paper weight!

Definitely all in with this. Platinum is the king of hack and slash after their last masterpiece.

This looks ****ing awesome. Is it supposed to be co-op or something?

Didn't know you were a fan of ninja turtles snake.

Oh hell yeah. Since the 80s cartoon and the first film.

First film still holds up and outside the original black and white comics, its the best interpretation I’ve seen of the turtles. It still shocks me how real the turtles looked in that film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

First film still holds up and outside the original black and white comics, and it best interpretations I've seen of the turtles. It still shocks me how real the turtles looked in that film.

Haha mate i'm totally with you! I will be showing the film to my kids one day and hope they fall in love with them just as i did!

I think it's fair to say that most folks with a clue, acknowledge the 1990 film as the unsurpassed benchmark that it so deservedly still is.

The 1990 film turtles are the best turtle design choice for me, even more so than the tv show or comics

I went through 3 or 4 copies of the VHS of the first film as a kid because I would watch and rewind them so much.

No stupid CGI toy looking Shrek monsters... just guys in suits doing martial arts.

I always loved the music in this scene, and the urgency you felt for the Turtles to find Splinter.

The first film was definitely lightning in a bottle.

The latest Bay-tastic one? A stale fart in a cupped hand. :lecture

The first tmnt, it feels and looks like a tmnt movie. To a turtle fan its a masterpiece, it blends the show and the comic together so well and it's so mature while still kid friendly, the turtles cussing always surprised me and the brutal fight scenes are amazing. The foot just feel threatning. Its good no studio wanted to make this movie cuz they just would of messed it up, none of that stuff would of slided with disney lol.

Its amazing that toy companies just don't see that fans really want figures from the first movie.

BTW the second bay turtles movie looks like a fun nod to the wolf cartoon the only problem is the pants and the size of the turtles.

Back