Media Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is you want to have the 4 turtles together through out the game. I'm not too sure how you'd do that with a Arkham type game. Anyway, I'm enjoying this game so far on single player. However, I'm not as big of a gamer as the rest of you guys. So this is pretty much along the lines that I'm use to.

The thing is you want to have the 4 turtles together through out the game. I'm not too sure how you'd do that with a Arkham type game. Anyway, I'm enjoying this game so far on single player. However, I'm not as big of a gamer as the rest of you guys. So this is pretty much along the lines that I'm use to.
In Arkham Knight, the fights where one can do combo moves with Catwoman and Robin were great. It can be done with TMNT.

I bough the TMNT Platinum game and it sucks. After playing Devastation, I expected something similar and really did not care for the reviews. Sold it and got Overwatch instead. Now that us a great game.

But the way I see it, this TMNT game was aimed toward no one. Gameplay, controls, items system, mission can be overwhelming for a casual player or a child. But it is to simplistic and boring for a hardcore gamer. Maybe a teenage casual tmnt fan.

Still, avoid this game. Maybe rent it if still interested.

Last edited:
It could easily be done like Arkham. I mean they're meant to be ninjas after all. Running along rooftops, jumping in to groups of enemies on the streets, having big bad boss fights throughout the city. Arkham is pretty much the exact kind of gameplay you'd want for a ninja turtles game.

Yes and if you mix in the gritty mirage comic setting you got yourself a good freaking game. A good tmnt is a no brainer. These last few games are so cheap and poorly made with tons of glitches.

A dark style tmnt game would fly off the shelves imo.

I think the turtles game released for xbox360 and ps3 titled "Out of The Shadows" 2 years back was an excellent game that managed to replicate some of the Akham games' mechanics even though it was buggy as hell. I enjoyed the game so much that I had platinum'd it. Think companies should use that game as a template on how a turtles game should play. If they released an expanded, bugged fixed 1080p/60fps version of the game, I would buy again.

Last edited:
I think the turtles game released for xbox360 and ps3 titled "Out of The Shadows" 2 years back was an excellent game that managed to replicate some of the Akham games' mechanics even though it was buggy as hell. I enjoyed the game so much that I had platinum'd it. Think companies should use that game as a template on how a turtles game should play. If they released an expanded, bugged fixed 1080p/60fps version of the game, I would buy again.

The counter system in OOTS was garbage and completely turned me off the game. Half the time it wouldn't even work.

I dont know what to say. I loved it. I played the survival mode till lvl 20 few times over me thinks. But for some reason, after a certain level, it keeps freezing when I pause the game to look at the pizza objectives after level 20.

I dont know what to say. I loved it. I played the survival mode till lvl 20 few times over me thinks. But for some reason, after a certain level, it keeps freezing when I pause the game to look at the pizza objectives after level 20.
U talking about OotS?

Yup, I had a blast playing all the modes and local coop with the wife. Like I said, it's buggy as hell and the camera angle at times is infuriating but the fighting mechanics I really enjoyed. I play the game still.

Back