TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y2JSD.jpg

KM37k.jpg

B2bKj.jpg

Last edited:
Totally and utterly epic......

This will be amazing on all accounts....

HT please carry on pushing your talent to new boundaries.....

Yes it will be expensive but that’s what FLEXPay is for....

I just hope that HT will realise the display options and come up with some kind of hanging system.....

Only one problem in my opinion, THE WAIT.......:impatient:

Need this a lot but hope that HT doesn't make it with cheap plastic because that would be a cluster ____.

I really wish HT would not do stuff like this. The amount of investment in time, man power and resources can't be recouped. I mean even if they did charge $6000 a piece for this thing, I still think they're gonna regret it. Its a toy for pete's sake!! I can't imagine more than a thousand collector's world wide who would even be in the market for something like this. Then on top of that, you have to find somebody that has the space and the interest to fill it with a ginormous toy. Arggh!!! Just stick to the figures HT. Doing stuff like this will bankrupt you in the long run.

I really wish HT would not do stuff like this. The amount of investment in time, man power and resources can't be recouped. I mean even if they did charge $6000 a piece for this thing, I still think they're gonna regret it. Its a toy for pete's sake!! I can't imagine more than a thousand collector's world wide who would even be in the market for something like this. Then on top of that, you have to find somebody that has the space and the interest to fill it with a ginormous toy. Arggh!!! Just stick to the figures HT. Doing stuff like this will bankrupt you in the long run.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Someone is bitter.

This ain't going to bankrupt HT, it will just enhance their reputation. :lecture

And make those 1000 collectors very happy.

i would love to get this but it's just too huge ! unless you got a big house with a dedicated hobby room..the only way to display this is hanging from the ceiling..make some kind of pulley system to bring it down, admire it.. then just pull it up to get it out of the way :rotfl

i hope they do design it strong enough to be hanging...

Rob

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Someone is bitter.

This ain't going to bankrupt HT, it will just enhance their reputation. :lecture

And make those 1000 collectors very happy.

Exactly, I'm very giddy right now, moreso when I see those pics with the spotlights in action. Damn, will this thing look good on a shelf or what? As far as time and man-power, I have to disagree. Sculpting a vehicle seems to be quite different from sculpting a human face, so I have to wonder if HT has anyone working on it who're also involved with the figure part of collecting.

Exactly, I'm very giddy right now, moreso when I see those pics with the spotlights in action. Damn, will this thing look good on a shelf or what? As far as time and man-power, I have to disagree. Sculpting a vehicle seems to be quite different from sculpting a human face, so I have to wonder if HT has anyone working on it who're also involved with the figure part of collecting.

Shelf? I think this is going to need its own table!!

Figure of Speech. Pedestal is more like it. :lecture May need to go bigger as I want to replicate that pic of Batman exiting the vehicle.

Thissss guy...
:rotfl

Back