TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We Nolanites trust the man will deliver an awesome movie that will remain a classic for years to come...IN NOLAN WE TRUST!!!! have you heard of that before?? ha ha

it's too big for me to display. I know HT will do a great job doing it but only two things would change my mind in getting it. Really low price and something unexpexted/ really amazing wow factor. Otherwise, its a pass for me.

Is this really going to be confirmed 1/6 scale?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

543672_300003873422183_100002377187490_671647_1939477113_n.jpg

...where the hell would i put that thing...

You hang it just like in that picture. For some people this will be easier to display than the Tumbler. At least you don't have to find floor/shelf space.

Everyone's excited by this monster but has anyone really thought about whether or not they actually like the design?

Doesn't look like a Bat to me, looks more like a Mosquito.

Everyone's excited by this monster but has anyone really thought about whether or not they actually like the design?

I really like the design!!!

Complements the tumbler nicely.

It's why I'm looking forward to picking this thing up.

Agreed. It does look like its got an insect-like profile depending on the way you look at it. Almost alien-like. If it had wings the profile would probably look more bat-like. Just my two cents.

I didn't like design that much both tumbler and the bat. But It's batman's vehicles design doesn't matter :lol

As well as I think the Tumbler (and most likely the Bat) work for Nolan's universe, the design of the vehicles don't make me want to display large scale versions of them. The Burton Batmobile on the other hand is very tempting in 1/6.

As well as I think the Tumbler (and most likely the Bat) work for Nolan's universe, the design of the vehicles don't make me want to display large scale versions of them. The Burton Batmobile on the other hand is very tempting in 1/6.

The stealth appearance of Nolan's designs make them look amazing with partial shadows.

And non-1/6 scale figure collectors, or more simply, non-collectors, would look at the kind of money we spend on these big action figures or(to be more insulting) dolls... and say what a DUMB waste of money. Guess it all depends on perspective, huh? Think about that the next time you make a sweeping generalization about all the people on this thread who've said they're going to buy this.

HOOOOLD on there buddy. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just saying for what they plan on asking for this thing, in MY OPINION, if it doesn't fly it would just be pointless. I don't care what ANYONE spends their money on since it is THEIR money. I will admire its looks, but I don't plan on dropping that kind of money for something that isn't a scale WORKING replica.

What I love most about what Nolans done with Batman is how he went about it.The vision.Starting everything from the Batmobile and going for that sinister,stealthy military look a company like Wayne Enterprises would master and he s done it so well!!I love the hardware and how it s all mapped out as much as any of the characterisation in these films.He s done such a great job!!

What I love most about what Nolans done with Batman is how he went about it.The vision.Starting everything from the Batmobile and going for that sinister,stealthy military look a company like Wayne Enterprises would master and he s done it so well!!I love the hardware and how it s all mapped out as much as any of the characterisation in these films.He s done such a great job!!

I grew up reading the batman comics and watching the Batman animated series. I loved the '89 bats and returns and the original batmobile.

But for me (just my personal opinion), The Nolan version of the Batman world has been amazing.

I remember seeing the tumbler and the batpod and thinking that those vehicles made some kind of sense in the world he was showing.

I still love watching the scene in Begins were the Tumbler evades the cops, or in the dark knight where the batpod emerges.

I have no doubt that the Bat will be just as memorable, and as I've previously stated, I really love the design. To me it looks menacing which is what I'd imagine a costumed vigilante would want.

Because spending THAT kind of money on a model of an air vehicle that DOESNT fly would just be dumb. Looks nice....but looks are NOT everything.

HOOOOLD on there buddy. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just saying for what they plan on asking for this thing, in MY OPINION, if it doesn't fly it would just be pointless. I don't care what ANYONE spends their money on since it is THEIR money. I will admire its looks, but I don't plan on dropping that kind of money for something that isn't a scale WORKING replica.

Wait... you actually think this should fly?

:cuckoo:

Back