TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I imagine how big this will be and the price it commands:

tumblr_m5l9swoh6N1rnvwt1.gif

I have no clue where this will practically be able to be displayed.

Speaking of The Mike's sig, have you seen Ms. Upton's new photos for GQ yet, Mike? :naughty :monkey5 :drool

Judging by the new TV spots... The Bat plays a large/long role in the film! I have a feeling Hot Toys will give us the stand shown holding up the parked Bat in the latest TV spot.

Anyone remember if they gave price estimates and release dates for all their vehicles/figures at last year's comic con?

After today's Spider man reveal and price, I'm concerned at how much the Bat is going to run once it's put up for pre-order

I'm honestly thinking we can go off their Batmobile and Tumbler prices. Tumbler was $550ish, Batmobile was $650ish, I'm thinking $1000ish for the Bat if it's really as massive as people are suggesting. I think HT has to realize we have a finite amount to spend on their products. I passed on the Tron lightcycle, the Mark 4 with Gantry, and the Samurai Predator to save some cash for it. I'm hoping they'll release a price point and release date estimate at comic con so I know if I can also afford the 89 Batmobile.

My estimate: $850; still well beyond what most sane folks would pay for a glorified hunk of plastic, but just short of the price which would make even the most hardened fanboys wet their pants (and, in turn, their wallets) in fear.

Neither the '89 Batmobile nor the '89 figs had estimated prices...just some guy from SSCs saying what he thought they might be. Can't remember if he was right or not. But if I remember correctly, there was nothing posted.

Doubt this will be any different if it's even there. From the looks of how incomplete the prototype appeared, it may not even be there.

I hope they detail it out with full instrumentation as well-the Tumbler is very sparse in that regard.

I have a six car garage in my house and i reckon if i bought this thing, i'd have to get rid of one of the cars to display it... I wonder if it would even fit in the house, lol. Or how many people i'd need to help me fly it around the room making pew-pew noises.

So who wants to be the first on the scene with their CSI examination kit to find out what the batman figure inside looks like?

So they're seriously going to make this thing? That's insane. With all the moaning about what they charge and what not, you have to give them credit for really taking risks with stuff that hasn't been thought of for mass-market products.

If they actually come out with this, any vehicle from that point on is on the table to possibly be made.

Back