TDK Award Winnings List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think everyone is expecting him to win, especially now. I would honestly hate to be the guy that wins if they don't give it to Heath. Everyone would hate you and think you didn't really deserve it.

Heath FTW!

I wonder who would be his acceptor for the Oscars? Would his mom/dad be there? Its cool to have Nolan or someone like that for these other awards but the Oscars is the big one.

but as a general audience member, his performance wasn't the only good thing about the movie.

TDK is a great entertaining film, but as far as awards go; I don't think it merits much in the traditional sense. Ledger made the film great, moreso than effects, or any other performances.

I wonder who would be his acceptor for the Oscars? Would his mom/dad be there? Its cool to have Nolan or someone like that for these other awards but the Oscars is the big one.

It should be someone tied to the film who can speak to the performance though. Even though part of it all is missing a great actor, the award is for what he achieved in the Dark Knight, no one is better to comment on what he brought to the table than Nolan or even Bale could speak to working with him.

It should be someone tied to the film who can speak to the performance though. Even though part of it all is missing a great actor, the award is for what he achieved in the Dark Knight, no one is better to comment on what he brought to the table than Nolan or even Bale could speak to working with him.

Theres that and possibly having someone up there that won't break down crying so i'd bet we will see Nolan and Bale again when he DOES win the Oscar.

I have not a single doubt, never did.

I'm not trying to brag or anything but i'm pretty good at calling who I think will be nominated at least. I remember seeing "The Assasination of Jesse James" and immediately after leaving the theatre I told my wife that Casey Affleck would be nominated for best supporting actor and he was.

Yeah, I guess that makes scense. It might be to "big" for the parents to handle as well. They might want to stay out of the limelight.

The only thing dissappointing to me is how often only Heath's getting nods. Yes he did great, and maybe from a film critics perspective he's the only thing worth awarding, but as a general audience member, his performance wasn't the only good thing about the movie.

I am with you sean.

heath was great but it wasent just him that made this movie great.
evryone played an incredible part making this movie one of the best in Decades.

I think the hole cast of TDK was amazing and they all did a fantastic job.
They all merit awards.

I've said what I think Heath did for this movie already, so I'll just say I'm so incredibly glad he won the Golden Globe, and if he doesn't win the Oscar it would be an absolute shame. Many people have said he's only winning cause he passed away, but I firmly believe that even if he was still alive he would still deserve all the awards he's getting.

He certainly deserves it. He didn't just portray the Joker, he became the Joker. From the sound of his voice to his body language and ticks, he ceased to be Heath Ledger and became the ultimate villain in the ultimate movie. Completely original and 100% faithful.

Comic book movie or not, when you cease to be yourself in a role and create a totally new personality and become the character, that's why he's winning awards. He would have deceased or not IMO.

Back