The Dark Knight and Heath Ledger win!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still an hour to go in The Critic's Choice Awards, but so far TDK has won for Best Action Film and Heath Ledger has won Best Supporting Actor.

:rock :rock

Excellent news!! :rock :rock :rock I thought it was a great film with many wonderful performances....glad it's winning some awards.

This is so exciting! I definitely know that Heath Ledger will win the Oscar posthumously. As for the Dark Knight movie itself, it will most likely win in other technical categories like sound and stuff like that come Oscar time.

I'm so glad he won Best Supporting Actor, in my opinion he MADE TDK. R.I.P Heath.

I watched this again last night and I have a hard time arguing that. Just one of those performances that will always be remembered.

It's a terrible shame that no one could ever fill in as the Joker since they didn't kill off the character in the movie.

So...how was Ledger's acceptance speech....oh right.............................

Wasn't bad but he was coffin through the whole thing. :horror

No seriously though, normally I would say he is quite the Joker, but last night he just didnt seem to have any life in him.

Oh crap...now Im going to hell for sure.

Nothing against Ledger, but it's really not fair to the other nominated actors. I think Downey or Brolin could have easily taken the award if it weren't for Ledger's passing. I guess the CCA couldn't resist bringing Nolan in for a heartfelt eulogy-esque speech for Ledger. But Ledger does deserve the recognition.

Back