Premium Format TBLeague 1/4 Scale Rambo Ⅲ Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new Rambo III Statue from another Company at 36:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYRucQmh6ig
What do you think?

I think that you really are devoted to finding anything Rambo. :p ;-)

Yet another company? Oh, my!

Pros:
* Iconic pose
* Swap-outs
* Very nice paint job on the explosion - Sideshow could take a note or two

Cons:
* Proportions seem off - huge legs?
* Base is too busy and overpowering
* Very poor likeness and hair

That's how I am. :)
that's not sly but an iconic pose and nice looking explosion.
you have the pros and cons to the point.

I think that you really are devoted to finding anything Rambo. :p ;-)

Yet another company? Oh, my!

Pros:
* Iconic pose
* Swap-outs
* Very nice paint job on the explosion - Sideshow could take a note or two

Cons:
* Proportions seem off - huge legs?
* Base is too busy and overpowering
* Very poor likeness and hair

Agreed, it's nice when new Stallone statues happen, but this one has such a poor head sculpt that there would be know point in purchasing this statue, it's on the level of the sideshow pf Rambo, that one was terrible. The TBLeague Rambo is the one you should get next if you collect Rambo, it looks awesome, I think it looks better than the PCS Rambo which is twice the price.

Tempted to cancel my PCS Rambo and get this as it is more affordable and easier to display...although I do think the PCS one looks better. I love the use of Resin on this though, gives it that realistic look. Can't wait to see the rest of the statues from these movies.

Tempted to cancel my PCS Rambo and get this as it is more affordable and easier to display...although I do think the PCS one looks better. I love the use of Resin on this though, gives it that realistic look. Can't wait to see the rest of the statues from these movies.

I've actually thought about cancelling my pcs Rambo too. I'd rather have the money at this point. I'd rather avoid all of the negativity surrounding them anyway. Although I think SS buying them out is a huge step in the right direction.

Last edited:
I've actually thought about cancelling my pcs Rambo too. I'd rather have the money at this point. I'd rather avoid all of the negativity surrounding them anyway. Although I think SS buying them out is a huge step in the right direction.

Yeah, partnering up with SS was the best thing they did. They just couldn't handle the customer service side of things. I had to wait 6 months for a refund on a statue which is insane. I do love their products though.

Are they doing more from these films?? Are they going to do anything from the first film?

Never mind. I saw the video.. Rambo II looks cool but that is an Awful First Blood version. Wish they would do something based on the original poster.

Last edited:
Are they doing more from these films?? Are they going to do anything from the first film?

Previously they have shown prototypes of statues from all three movies. All looked good apart from the goofy rooted prototype hair :lol . Hopefully they show the First Blood statue with proper sculpted hair soon.

Completely forgot about this one.
I wish they'd hurry up and put Part 2 up for order.

SKglnXB.jpg

Back