Premium Format TBLeague 1/4 Scale Rambo Ⅲ Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious to see how their First Blood Rambo looks. This one looks pretty good, I still like Enterbays better.

I'm curious to see how their First Blood Rambo looks. This one looks pretty good, I still like Enterbays better.

You can get a glimpse of it here (along with the First Blood Part II piece). Granted, that was last year and it's obvious much tweaking was still required:

Great find, Samuraigladiator. I've opened a new thread for the Part II statue.

How close to the prototype do their production pieces usually turn out? I really like this but not sure whether to pre-order.

You can get a glimpse of it here (along with the First Blood Part II piece). Granted, that was last year and it's obvious much tweaking was still required:

I think snoop means the refined First Blood, as early looks at Rambo 3 differed heavily from the final piece up for sale.

It's an all around nice looking piece, but something about his arms and upper body just looks off except at one angle, but if you look at this one.

173141miilodl8po758vaa.jpg

Compared to this.

62.jpg

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks for the clarification Maulfan. Has there ever been any first blood figures or statues before, besides what NECA offered?

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks for the clarification Maulfan. Has there ever been any first blood figures or statues before, besides what NECA offered?

Hot Toys, Mirage and NECA figures is it. Would love to see these guys release an FB, the only movie I don't have in 1/4 and finally I'd have a complete set.

I forgot about HT. Yeah a 1/4 FB Rambo would look awesome next to Enterbays Rambo.

Cool statue from a underrated action film. I'd like to see what they do with Part II. Hopefully, they make the red headband, one handed M60 version. Wish they made figures tho.

Sculpts are great, the lousy temp hair detracts so much from the rest of the work, and the creepy skulls on the bases, which based on Rambo 3, will go away too.

While I have the Rambo 2 PF, I'd be tempted by this because that scene shooting the arrows at the bridge is one of my favorite moments in that film, but, First Blood is a must before all else to complete my 1/4 lineup.

Sculpts are great, the lousy temp hair detracts so much from the rest of the work, and the creepy skulls on the bases, which based on Rambo 3, will go away too.

While I have the Rambo 2 PF, I'd be tempted by this because that scene shooting the arrows at the bridge is one of my favorite moments in that film, but, First Blood is a must before all else to complete my 1/4 lineup.

The hair is lousy on this one though too. They didn't sculpt anything, it's a re-cast of the EB Rambo.

Still haven’t decided on if I order and which one.
Stallone’s body looks much too thick on this Rambo3.

Maybe this statue is not perfect.
But we get the chance to get 3 good Rambo statues from a company.
Other companies bring out only one statue and then nothing more.
I find the idea very nice to have 3 well-made Rambo statues in my collection.

Maybe this statue is not perfect.
But we get the chance to get 3 good Rambo statues from a company.
Other companies bring out only one statue and then nothing more.
I find the idea very nice to have 3 well-made Rambo statues in my collection.

Are the other two definitely going into production? I've only seen the Rambo 3 statue up for pre-order so far.

The two sequels are enjoyable mindless action movies but First Blood is a genuinely great film, that's the Rambo statue I really want.

Are the other two definitely going into production? I've only seen the Rambo 3 statue up for pre-order so far.
No, but I think the probability is high.
I think a pre-order is enough.
I would be stressed if tbleague offered all three statues at the same time.

Back