Tays Tomb of Terror !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection!!

thanks man , not posted anymore pis up because the room looks like crap !.
I'm gonna start ripping up the carpet soon and will need some cash to fix up and buy the odd thing but I keep spending all my cash on figures ! :lol:lol
Ah well , it will eventually get done.
I will post some update pics soon.

Heres a pic I took before trashing the place !. :lol
Still waiting for hudson , two new jasons. The predalien , a brown aliens alien and hopefully a p2 elder. Got a lot to look forward too. I'm hopefully gonna score a wolf after all this too go along with mr predalien.
DSC01592.jpg
[/IMG]
I also had a shot at repainting Ripley's hair as I do not recall her being ginger !!!.
:lol This is my first repaint so be kind !. The ironic thing is I wasn't actually repainting her hair , just dirtying up clothes. I just figured I would have a shot !.
Let me know what you think. Still need to the eyes though.
DSC01586.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

I'm sure I just posted a reply to this , the board might be acting up again.
Yeah , every two weeks I dust everything. When the room is finished everything will be under glass hopefully anyway !.

Dude you have a sweet collection I hope your room comes out cool, keep making the awsome review vids man

DSC01520.jpg

Haha I've never noticed the Jon Wiener on Pumpkinhead :monkey5........................................... :mwaha

I know ive told you a thousand times! I love that face hugger bust! :monkey5
Cant wait to see the finished room!

I just got a quote from a decorator who was doing one of my walls and felt like punching him :lol. I think I might just try and put the wall back how it was , this is gonna cost a bomb...

I love your collection just as I do your videos on YouTube. I really want a FvJ Jason like yours and a Curio Cabinet like yours. I just recently got my Pumpkinhead, but I hate the fact that he's packing and his head's a different color than his body!

-CJK

I sadly had to sell that pumpkin head but got alot more than what I paid for it so I'm happy !. Not much has happened recently , I will take some update pics tomorrow. I have been very very busy , its my cousins christening this week too so I have to get some new clothes for that too. I did buy another new detolf to go in the collection whilst I was down near Ikea ( thats the official name for the cabinets you mentioned ). There perfect for 12" inch figures. And on top statues or another big piece.
I plan to cover the wall with the most of the collection , completely in detolfs ( maybe a cabinet in the center or even maybe a tv yet with a small couch facing it , cover the detolfs in figures and stick my 1:1 busts on top.
I will give you guys some pics in a few days. Great to know you watch my youtube videos , you have the same name on there right ?. Sorry if I seem ignorant , its just with so many people commenting its hard to keep track of names! :lol.
Thanks for the compliments ! :rock
My newest piece by the way , the 1:1 scale arnie ! :rock , fantastic bust.

DSC01981.jpg

Yeah it really is wonderful , very very nice piece.
I have bought things like this and always said after to myself " that was alot of money to spend " but not on this. It looks like its worth a million bucks.
Thanks man ! :rock

Back