Tays Tomb of Terror !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I have the same name on practically EVERY site! I love your idea for the room and it sucks to hear about the price of the walls. I plan on re-doing/remodeling my room this Summer when I can start working.
My plans are to cover a wall in "Detolfs" to hold ALL of the Predators and MArines (if I can afford Hicks). Afterward, replace my bed with a Sofa-Sleeper or Futon and a coffee table. Also, get a Vizio 48" HD. Basically, convert my bedroom into my own personal Den or Living Room.
I like that Schwarzenegger bust. I'll probably get a Endoskeleton instead though.

-CJK

awesome collection Tay, I love the facehugger bust, and the Terminator bust is frickin' outstanding.

thanks dude , this room looks nothing like this now.
Completely changed around. The next pics should be much better !. :rock

lol , this has certainly been resurrected form the dead !.
Not been too well at the moment and still going for daily check ups at the hospital so everythings on hold at the minute , just waiting for the wall to get sanded down a little , a lick of paint and the floor putting down then it can all be thrown in.
Its come a long way from what it was from these pics ! :rock
Thanks for the interest fellas , I'll go as quick as I can so you guys can see it all quicker ! :rock:rock:)

Back