Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

Hey taylor, do you happen to have your Serpent bios cast and ready to ship? I don't need one right away but I am considering getting a Hot Toys Elder Predator as a base for my next custom Pred and he'd need a mask. So I would finally have an excuse to get your Serpent mask.

p.s. I know they probably don't sell as well as the replacements for official designs but I wish you'd do more original bio designs. I love the two you have done.

I know they probably don't sell as well as the replacements for official designs but I wish you'd do more original bio designs. I love the two you have done.

Agreed. I love that serpent bio. Getting for sure once available.

I hope TD can someday create a 1/6th scale Steve Wang 'Bull' bio helmet really want to see this realized in Hot Toys scale just like the ceremonial and stalker were.

Thinking darker colors (like a dark colored bull) so that the red runes on the forehead really pop, with an almost glowing effect.

I digress...but yes, if they look as good as the serpent bio- keep the originals coming!:yess:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 221
  • a9422ac64a0daace42e7af329ac47c61.jpg
    a9422ac64a0daace42e7af329ac47c61.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 226
There's a handful of custom 1/6 scale masks out there but tayler's I think are the only ones that really evoke the same aesthetic of the first two movies. A lot of them are just too detailed and crisp looking. The Predator armor and helmets have this very worn and rustic feeling in both the first and second film. It's a very specific look that is rather unique.

very thanks for your comnets..

I think I could do some more serpent. the bull bio is a nice design. I have many pictures of concept bios. I would like to do in the future more bios designed by me

Last edited:
I'd love to see that from you. I will give you a heads up when I'm gearing up for my next Pred project.

HI dear Tayler: I am very like your works,I am a predatofans , I want to buy p2 mask 、cannon and new scar mask how to buy~how to pay ~ tell me please~thank you~

very thanks for your comnets..

I think I could do some more serpent. the bull bio is a nice design. I have many pictures of concept bios. I would like to do in the future more bios designed by me

This is a long shot and not something I'm sure I want to do but can you cast in clear resin?

Hmm, thanks. That makes sense. You'd probably need a vacuum table or something and even then may still have issues.

Yeah I'd also need to cast stuff myself since I'd need armor in clear. I'm trying to conceptualize my next custom and I am doing something winter themed. I'm trying to come up with a different material treatment on the armor from the two I have already done (City Hunter, tarnished bronze/copper; Desert Hunter, rusty steel).

I haven't started yet on this one. I'm just in the planning stages. Trying to figure out what to do and what I need to buy to do it. I'm going to try doing some painting of an ice-like finish on an opaque surface using layering of translucent and transparent paints.

Back