Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

hi mates I'm still alive .I do not have much time but at times will work. I'm working on the scar mask and I consider this almost finished here some photos of my wip
of course all kinds of ides criticism or corrections are welcome

View attachment 156360

View attachment 156361

Cool! Finally come!
Overall is nice but i think the mask is a bit over sized.
And how do you plan to do the visor with web effect?

Hope to see further progress.
Thanks for the hard work!

:clap

Cool! Finally come!
Overall is nice but i think the mask is a bit over sized.
And how do you plan to do the visor with web effect?

Hope to see further progress.
Thanks for the hard work!

:clap

thanks matt. It is possible that this a bit over sized. I have to check that. I hope to receive more tips and corrections

Here I leave some of the photos that I inspire my work

hi mike ...of course

PDVD_084.jpg

PDVD_077.jpg

PDVD_054.jpg

AVP_Alien_vs_Predator_2004.jpg

PDVD_208.jpg

PDVD_203.jpg

PDVD_199.jpg

PDVD_194.jpg

PDVD_140.jpg

PDVD_118.jpg

PDVD_104.jpg

thanks matt. It is possible that this a bit over sized. I have to check that. I hope to receive more tips and corrections

Here I leave some of the photos that I inspire my work

hi mike ...of course

View attachment 156416

View attachment 156417

View attachment 156428

Same thought here,a bit oversize but just really very a little bit overall are pretty good,btw just wondering Tay what visor you intend to create?
It will be nice if you can do similar as HOTTOYS visor,based underneath web front is transparent.

I really like it. It has more agressive look than Hot Toys version. Sign me up for unpainted Scar Bio !

Very cool work TD! I'm in! :) Like everyone's doubt, how are you gonna do with the visor?

sorry folks. I still do not know how I will make the viewer. can a painted piece but I still have to do tests. for now I'm focused on the shape of the mask

are you still doing the P2 biomask? I would love to purchase one from you. Keep up the great work!

please add me too, I really need a predator 2 mask and hoses. I would also like to get two plasma casters, one of wich would be painted silver the other painted to match cityhunter. Thank's Alex for doing these again. Alsoadd me to the list for a scar mask when they are ready my friend.

hi mates I'm still alive .I do not have much time but at times will work. I'm working on the scar mask and I consider this almost finished here some photos of my wip
of course all kinds of ides criticism or corrections are welcome
please put me on the list for 1 mask )

please add me too, I really need a predator 2 mask and hoses. I would also like to get two plasma casters, one of wich would be painted silver the other painted to match cityhunter. Thank's Alex for doing these again. Alsoadd me to the list for a scar mask when they are ready my friend.

ok mate i put in my list i remember you old order jaja..

the order list for P2 kit is open ..

Back