Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tayler, i need your old P2 custom mask for my own new City Hunter custom.

Does your old custom P2 mask still available?

Tayler, i need your old P2 custom mask for my own new City Hunter custom.

Does your old custom P2 mask still available?

sorry mate the old P2 mask is not aviable long time ago

some shots..

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

sorry mate the old P2 mask is not aviable long time ago

some shots..

View attachment 162619

View attachment 162623

I see, so the old P2 mask is not available.
Shame i am too late.

Is ok, when you start another batch of P2 mask, please count me in.
I am taking the KIT 2----P2 bio + mouth piece.
Thanks.

Hope to see further more update of your custom scar mask.

I too would like to be on this non-existent (but hopefully in the next few months) pre-order list...I just sent PM.

GAWD these bio helmets look absolutely spectacular and I'll wait years to get an opportunity to purchase (hopefully I won't regret saying that but 100% true)

Hooray! Thanks for the update TD!

Can't wait to eventually get the Serpent, P2 2.0 w/cannon and (eventually) Scar 2.0 Bio's - going to be amazing!

Very sorry to go off topic, but does anyone have a City Hunter (old version 1.0) head for sale? I wanna do the head swap like vinlwj and many others have done...new 2.0 head just isn't accurate (thanks in advance for the PM, never hurts to ask right?)

Anywho...beautiful work TD, so glad I've been following this thread!

Finally got my P2 City Hunter inbound for the TD mask I ordered almost a year ago, lol. Cannot wait to get it. Does anyone know if CregCustoms is ever going to start working on the 1987 P1 Baloo masks?

Tayler. You know darn well that the Baloo mask isn't that great. In fact, I'm such a nice guy, I'm willing to take it off your hands and even pay you a little for it. ;) Haha, seriously though. I'm very jealous. Always loved that mask. :)

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is the Baloo mask?? If there's a picture of it, would be better :)

Thanks!

Tayler. You know darn well that the Baloo mask isn't that great. In fact, I'm such a nice guy, I'm willing to take it off your hands and even pay you a little for it. ;) Haha, seriously though. I'm very jealous. Always loved that mask. :)

Thanks friend, but I can say that the quality of baloo work is exceptional . I never would sell my baloo mask, is my treasure jaja

You shoud make a deal with baloo. Recast it and sell it. I will buy it ! CREG Customs failed. 2 years have passed and still nothing.

sorry mate but if you want the mask baloo you have to talk to baloo .I I have just enough time to make my masks

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is the Baloo mask?? If there's a picture of it, would be better :)

Thanks!

watch and enjoy....https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/86060-baloo-custom-biomask-ht-original-predator.html

Back