Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Hi tayler, i have no words to use to express how good your talent are coz every one has used it up :) very interested in serpen bio and beast bio. so how we do the transection? paypal? pls pm me or email,tq. by d way, any chances u cast others thing beside bio? say skull trophy? millions thank.

Hi tayler, i have no words to use to express how good your talent are coz every one has used it up :) very interested in serpen bio and beast bio. so how we do the transection? paypal? pls pm me or email,tq. by d way, any chances u cast others thing beside bio? say skull trophy? millions thank.

hello mate:wave. yes I accept paypal. and also I have models of the P1 and P2 bio
but I have no skull trophies

after so long I will end my scar mask and present three different models
I but you like it

hottoys.jpg

smoothhn.jpg

scarsmooth.jpg

dsc0309rg.jpg

dsc0311p.jpg

at this price must be added. shipping is $ 10 around the world

Please people who are on my order list waiting for a scar mask. can now choose the model

after so long I will end my scar mask and present three different models
I but you like it

scarsmooth.jpg

Please people who are on my order list waiting for a scar mask. can now choose the model

Wow!! They looks nice!~
My choice is the smooth texture with scar.
Is it ready for shipping now? Thank you.

Wow!! They looks nice!~
My choice is the smooth texture with scar.
Is it ready for shipping now? Thank you.

from next week I'll start sending. I want to finish painting the first batch

thanks for commenting. and I want to thank my friend @ endiessrain your help. @ endiessrin lend me the scar head and mask. so that I could make the new mask
the head was sent from new york to spain. and now has to return. a long journey but I think it was worth

taylerdurdem, I must say that your work is absolutely amazing!! I contacted you before about the Shadow Predator bio masks you created. I'll probably end up buying one as I doubt I can make a decent one myself... :lol and yours are perfect! :hi5:

from next week I'll start sending. I want to finish painting the first batch

thanks for commenting. and I want to thank my friend @ endiessrain your help. @ endiessrin lend me the scar head and mask. so that I could make the new mask
the head was sent from new york to spain. and now has to return. a long journey but I think it was worth

It was a pleasure my friend. And the final outcome is well worth the wait. I still have to send you my Narin bio. I think you can do a great improvement on how well it can fit the newer predators and also improve the lens.

taylerdurdem, I must say that your work is absolutely amazing!! I contacted you before about the Shadow Predator bio masks you created. I'll probably end up buying one as I doubt I can make a decent one myself... :lol and yours are perfect! :hi5:

thanks mate!:hi5:when you want you can contact with me

It was a pleasure my friend. And the final outcome is well worth the wait. I still have to send you my Narin bio. I think you can do a great improvement on how well it can fit the newer predators and also improve the lens.

thanks tim... but you gotta give me more time ...:rotfl

No rush mate! It's not like the world is ending this year. Wait is 12-21-12 this year? :lol

good idea I'd like to have one

I can't wait to receive my scar bio. You've done a great improvement to this figure man.

good idea I'd like to have one

hi mate..if people show interest in this mask .... it is probable that. me and my friend @ endiessrain initiate the project. but first I have to make and send the scar masks

I can't wait to receive my scar bio. You've done a great improvement to this figure man.

:impatient: :lol

Hey taylerdurdem

I would love to buy those 2 custom bios you made please let me know

thanx

Wow, this new bio looks sweet! I'd love to see the rough-textured version on an actual Scar Predator figure.

Hi tayler, is the BEAST & SERPENT BIO still available? pm me price pls,thanks :)

Back