Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

hey TD would you consider making a more movie accurate chopper mask? because the chopper mask is the wrong color it's suppose to be silver

hey TD would you consider making a more movie accurate chopper mask? because the chopper mask is the wrong color it's suppose to be silver

I don't think you would need to have it completely remade. The sculpt isn't bad so just get someone to repaint the one you got. That's what I did and it looks fantastic.

the first pictures of endiessrain

scartim1.jpg

scartim.jpg

Lol you beat me to it Alejandro!
Personal opinion? BEST AVP BIO EVER!
A very solid piece. Very professional and high quality. If my old stock HT Scar bios burned right now I wouldn't even care. My scar look astonishing!

ae0b5e8f.jpg

I've been waiting for a Scar bio remake from you for over a year and a half my friend. I remember asking you to make a new Scar bio when you first did your P1 vers.2. Today was a dream come true for me and I couldn't be more satisfied!

That bio looks HOT! Beautiful work, taylerdurdem.

Hot Toys needs to take note if they're going to make a new Scar. The original helmet is laughable.

Lol you beat me to it Alejandro!
Personal opinion? BEST AVP BIO EVER!
A very solid piece. Very professional and high quality. If my old stock HT Scar bios burned right now I wouldn't even care. My scar look astonishing!

ae0b5e8f.jpg

Yoooooooooo!!! That's freaking sweet!!!! I bought one also, it was too good to pass up. Scar looking like he's supposed to!!! :yess::clap

Man! I wish I had a chopper to put this helmet on! Nice work TD!

It does fit on all AVP heads except for the Elder head. This bio has seriously convinced me to keep my Scar. Looks like Celtic will end up being sacrificed.

my bio came in today. It fits perfectly. It fits better than any other bio I own actually.

Back