Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

And my Hot Toys Scar bio just looks terrible in those pictures. Ow compared to your new bio.

would it be possible to buy an unpainted scar bio, and if so how much? I am customizing a pred and want armor and bio to match.

I'm wondering if one of the P1 masks would have room for me to install a 3mm LED that I bought at radio shack.

Looks great, man :)
And I'm in love with this "mesh" u using.

I must be the only one that is not going bananas and singing TD's praises. I think it looks alright. The cheeks look too sharp, the piting looks silly, and the paint is okay. Still, good job on the work. I can thoroughly appreciate the amount of time and labor that went into making it, I just don't think it is everything people say it is. Now, could I make a better one? Probably not now, and probably never.

Good job Alejandro! :clap:clap:clap
Really great improvements my friend! :hi5:

hi thierry,my friend:wave....I think I still have not finished:)

I must be the only one that is not going bananas and singing TD's praises. I think it looks alright. The cheeks look too sharp, the piting looks silly, and the paint is okay. Still, good job on the work. I can thoroughly appreciate the amount of time and labor that went into making it, I just don't think it is everything people say it is. Now, could I make a better one? Probably not now, and probably never.

hi
I'm sorry, yesterday I had no time to answer
I think your doing a good review. constructive criticism.
you who believe?? have great cheekbones?
there are more failures in the proportions?
I need to know your opinion to make a good mask

and you do not have to worry about not singing my praises.:peace of course, is sure that the mask can be done better. but I just do what I can. I live in a small apartment and work in the living room table. when my wife lets me.:)
people on this forum have authentic artists:exactly:
I'm just a mere apprentice.:thud:

the mask looks great. Nuf said....would like to see a smooth version also though.

Really great work.

For my taste I like your mask better than the HT. I never really cared for the pitting on the scar mask. The HT to me looked like a predator bio with acne scars. The way you did the pitting I like as it is more subdued. I am not at all a screen accurate die hard so this custom is top notch.

:clap

If I can get an unpainted "raw" one I might fill in the holes with apoxie. But I might just leave it alone as is. It's a very nice bio.

I like the sharp proportions but then again I would like a more screen accurate Scar Bio. Smoother surface and rounder cheeks may be better? Don't know until we try?

I'm doing another mask with smooth texture. no scar on his forehead. and I will round a bit. the cheeks. I think so is to be more accurate with the movie:wink1:
but in Figure ... the mask further underline that the armature:dunno

in this way. each person may choose to mask preferred. if you like more in the tone of the figure...with chopped texture. and scar on his forehead

or prefer more accurate to the movie...with smooth texture and no scar

Back