Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

i need dat new scar bio for my scar pred.

i need dat new scar bio for my scar pred.

I am same with you, i need a taylerdurdem's scar mask.

Although HT might reissue scar pred in future but i am still going to get the taylerdurdem's custom scar mask for my recent scar pred.

Hope taylerdurdem will done the scar mask asap...
:pray:

hi my friends

I apologize for the lack of news. I took a long time without writing
the fact is that these last months I have worked little in the mask. I had personal matters to attend to in my private life. I hope this year I hope everything is resolved.

mask the scar is finished and I have to make molds. and start producing and painting. I hope to have some scar mask ready. in February

the stand is more complicated .... I do some mold but I do not like the results. pieces are very complex and I have problems with small bubbles. I have to keep working at it.

again I apologize for the wait and thank you very much to all
I hope to post pictures soon

hi my friends

I apologize for the lack of news. I took a long time without writing
the fact is that these last months I have worked little in the mask. I had personal matters to attend to in my private life. I hope this year I hope everything is resolved.

mask the scar is finished and I have to make molds. and start producing and painting. I hope to have some scar mask ready. in February

the stand is more complicated .... I do some mold but I do not like the results. pieces are very complex and I have problems with small bubbles. I have to keep working at it.

again I apologize for the wait and thank you very much to all
I hope to post pictures soon

Ok, thanks for the update.
Wish you can upload the pictures soon.

Hey, Tayler. Your inbox is full. Just curious if you had a P1 biomask available. PM me and let me know the details. Thanks.

after so long. here is the new update of the scar bio.
soon will be finished the first batch of 10 mask. prepared for shipment.
I also announce that the project stand. not in use. I have problems with mold and I have to redesign a piece.

I hope you enjoy

33778752.jpg

99671776.jpg

26525266.jpg

dsc0217am.jpg

dsc0225bis.jpg

dsc0224qd.jpg

dsc0222ck.jpg

dsc0223ac.jpg

dsc0221bp.jpg

dsc0220ji.jpg

after so long. here is the new update

Nice!
Do my order is in the first batch? Thanks.

By the way, can the mask not so much of "crater"? Because the Scar mask in the movie is quite smooth like "brand new".

See:
33778752.jpg

Thank you.

Nice!
Do my order is in the first batch? Thanks.

By the way, can the mask not so much of "crater"? Because the Scar mask in the movie is quite smooth like "brand new".

See:
33778752.jpg

Thank you.

is true. the mask of the film is much smoother. but people wanted a mask like the armor of the figure.
is possible to smooth the texture of my mask. but be a little more expensive

is true. the mask of the film is much smoother. but people wanted a mask like the armor of the figure.
is possible to smooth the texture of my mask. but be a little more expensive

Oh, you had remind me that the figure body armors got texture too.
For consistency, better keep the mask with "textured".

Looks gorgeous my friend! Can't wait to get it. But I am curious to see how it would look like smoothing movie accurate. I may want it that way too even if the bio doesn't match the armor completely. The lens came out amazing! I love it!

Back