Taxi Driver Travis Bickle. Any interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm just posting this to see if there would be any interest in a Travis Bickle commission. If there is any interest its a project I would like to start. I finally have free time in life to get back to this hobby and I'm excited to start again. I know I don't have much of any credibility on this site due to the fact Ive never offered my services but I can assure you I will follow through on this if there is enough interest. On a quick side note, I also offer ghostbusters figures but, they take a LONG time to piece together. So if there is any interest in them please message me and Ill let you know what I can do.

Anyway my plans for this figure are to have him with his mohawk. I'm going to use the head currently available and repaint it. I'm going to remove the molded mohawk and replace it with real hair aswell. Ive taken tons of reference photos and have found pretty much everything he has in the movie. Real leather boots, the right jacket, the undershirt ect. I'm getting his king kong patch and wings printed up on fabric, as well as adding the kbar knife tapped to his boot. Ive tracked down 3 of the 4 guns he buys and even found his belt, which I'm going to custom make his belt buckle. I also plan to offer a few extras such as his arm thing he has and an under the coat gun holster. Last I plan to offer 2 versions, the pre shoot out and the after shoot out. The 2nd one would mainly be blood splattered, the gunshot to his arm, and have the bullet graze on his neck.

So I would be asking about 200 per. Ive got one in the works to put up here when its done to give you all an idea of what it will look like. Like I said this is just to see if there is any interested in it, so just let me know! Thanks for lookin guys.

If he has the same expression as the CRM figure, I'm down for one.

review_clockalex_9.jpg

im definitely interested! i will need to see some pics first though.
cant wait to see what you have

Last edited:
Guess this project did'nt work out.
Shame as it's a favourite film of mine.
Is there another thread with any bickle figures can't find them and still new on here and muddling my way through the threads.
Pm me if you can offer any help,cheers.

I'm amazed someone found this and brought it back to life lol. I got the bloody head form kai and its bad ass! I cant wait for my F brothers figure to get here, if it ever gets here....

Here's is mine

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

Wow both great customs but this has got to be the best in my opinion.

Great head sculpt and spot on with the clothes and patchs.

This is one I want in my collection badly.

Can you give me the recipe please.especially the headsculpt thats a must have?

Back