Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT's heads seem to be getting smaller.

Really? I haven't bought anything lately but the T2 BD T-800 was certainly more in scale than their previous efforts. I thought they were getting better. If they're getting even smaller then, say around the SDCC Bruce Wayne sculpt era, that's really bad. :lol

Yeah, was going to say. Both DX13 and BD T1 Terminator have larger headsculpts. May not be true of every release, though, I guess.

Is it just my eye or is the skin tone on HT figures getting darker? The Banner hands I just bought (don't have fig/head) look really dark.

Finally got my C3PO up on his stand. Am I the only one who's nervous that the stand won't hold him properly? It seems flimsy for such a heavy figure...
Tx

Finally got my C3PO up on his stand. Am I the only one who's nervous that the stand won't hold him properly? It seems flimsy for such a heavy figure...
Tx

The stand will hold the figure fine if the display is sturdy, but I wouldn't trust it to hold the figure if bumped.

I used to have 3PO on the stand. Came here for advice, if you slightly tilt his upper body back and lock his feet outward, you can pose him without the stand easily. It now feels sturdier then before (and looks quite in-character).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah I don't get why there are so many critics of this figure. It is the most accurate version of 3PO, including the sideshow PF, lifesize bust and statue.

Yeah I don't get why there are so many critics of this figure. It is the most accurate version of 3PO, including the sideshow PF, lifesize bust and statue.

Maybe because it originally cost $350-400 and can't really be had for much less than $250 even now.:lol

This was the original "how much?!" figure long before Luke X-Wing and SSC's "everything $200 and over" policy showed up. Expensive figures harbor resentment in collectors.:dunno

I'm getting this one...

Saw it on ebay for 260 usd plus shipping. I guess that is ok... wish me luck!

Back