Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, Dutchman! You sir have earned some rep points!

This figure is simply amazing. The price, while hard to get past, was justified as the figure is almost all diecast, has electronics and a few accessories. Hot Toys is charging the same for less diecast...ie Robocop.

I just hope they eventually get to do R2...or is that dead now?

It is the most accurate version of 3PO

do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try.jpg

Everything gets criticism, but Tama also gets some excessive praise, are you a half full or a half empty kind of person? Besides, "most accurate" is completely contradictory - there is just accurate and not accurate. If something is anything less than accurate, then it's not accurate at all by the very definition of the word.

Everything gets criticism, but Tama also gets some excessive praise, are you a half full or a half empty kind of person? Besides, "most accurate" is completely contradictory - there is just accurate and not accurate. If something is anything less than accurate, then it's not accurate at all by the very definition of the word.

This post is not entirely accurate.

I bought this figure little over two months ago from a local retailer. It's a great figure and 10 times better than the newest SS effort. I paid $275 no tax, no shipping. Figure is heavy from all the die cast, but I love that.

Considering one is out and available and the other isn't, its superiority is actually approaching infinity and not a specific numeric factor. Let's call it n, where n -> ∞

General rule of thumb: a released figure can be no more than twice as good as a figure not yet released. Any more than this is fanciful exaggeration.

Back