Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, pretty lame. Best thing about that scene for me, too, was how fresh it was for Star Wars. A sweaty, non-composed, helmetless Stormtrooper (supposing he's not in disguise) seemingly running for his life wasn't what I expected, anyway.

I can understand some questions and fervor if they had made Luke Skywalker black in this installment, but any negativity over Lando's son in Stormtrooper disguise is just plain crazy.

Wow. Really? Is this really a thing? WTF!!! Why? It makes no sense. I would have thought Star Wars fans out of anyone would have moved past this kind of crap! Palpatine was prejudice against anyone not human so I guess it still exists even in a galaxy far far away. SMH

The article is bogus, did you watch the video? Time code :56

All I saw was someone being interviewed about the trailer. Didn't seem to have anything to do with the title. Am I missing something?

waiting impatiently for the Tamashii 3po to arrive!

will place it in this shelf:

image.jpg

:impatient:

So cruel, so UNBELIEVABLY cruel! Stop showin these beautiful pictures. Someone close this friggin thread!

Yup. All you would've had to do is hit it with a few coats of Tamiya clear coat and it would have looked like brushed metal.

Back