Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurking, but still collecting this line, and the Marvel line.

Just mention "samurai" and you'll get my attention. Mention "samurai" and "Star Wars" or "Marvel" in the same breath, and I'm inviting you over for dinner! :)

Hahaha so true and same here buddy !

I'm still around also, though the custom scene has been quiet lately on this collection since I've been tackling other custom projects (mostly Figuarts Dragonball).. I just got the First Order Stormtrooper and have Kylo Ren on pre-order, and cannot wait for IG-88 and Ackbar! :)

Decent figure, but at least a couple of nitpicks that are quite annoying. Video review and more pics soon!

IMG_2071b.JPG

Here's my look at the new Bandai Star Wars Movie Realization Kylo Ren. Looks pretty good overall, but a few nitpicks that are annoying. Hope you can check out the video :)

Great review as usual Khai and nailed all my issues with this figure - mainly the ball joint and lack of articulation based on some regressive design choices. It's a shame because Kylo had a very dynamic fighting style and moves his body in interesting ways that just don't work with a figure that can do little more than museum poses.

It does look great though and fits in very nicely with the rest of the line. The look is very much like a competition Kendo outfit which works well with an oversized and bulky sword.

375e8729da861876bbdf75c84ae68089--kendo-bushido.jpg

Well thought out look visually, however execution as a dynamic figure was a little lacking.

The figure looks nice and I want to get it, but it seems like a statue with moveable arms.

Great review as usual Khai and nailed all my issues with this figure - mainly the ball joint and lack of articulation based on some regressive design choices. It's a shame because Kylo had a very dynamic fighting style and moves his body in interesting ways that just don't work with a figure that can do little more than museum poses.

It does look great though and fits in very nicely with the rest of the line. The look is very much like a competition Kendo outfit which works well with an oversized and bulky sword.

375e8729da861876bbdf75c84ae68089--kendo-bushido.jpg

Well thought out look visually, however execution as a dynamic figure was a little lacking.

Yeah, I wish I coul get the arms up just a bit higher too, but I didnt want to risk affecting the cowl in any way. I might have a bit more of a play around during the holidays.

Hoping they continue this line, there are way more characters that need to be made. From clone troopers to the Mandalorian, sith troopers and the other droids. Not to mention protagonists.

Hoping they continue this line, there are way more characters that need to be made. From clone troopers to the Mandalorian, sith troopers and the other droids. Not to mention protagonists.

I hope so too.
Nothing news in preorder even if they showed us many drawings and prototypes that could been made.

Does anyone have some infos about next releases ?

I mean we are waiting for IG88, Ackbar, R2D2, Scout trooper, some first order variant troopers ...

And for Marvel line we are waiting for Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Dare Devil...

Well, Tamashii Nations is doing an online comic con this coming weekend. On their list of products, none of the Meisho line are on it. I think Toy Fair is also this coming weekend I think. Honestly the FO trooper felt like they are cutting corners.

This line is slow as hell, I basically just sit back and don't worry about it. It's definitely a back burner line for them.

Well, Tamashii Nations is doing an online comic con this coming weekend. On their list of products, none of the Meisho line are on it. I think Toy Fair is also this coming weekend I think. Honestly the FO trooper felt like they are cutting corners.

That really suck indeed

This line is slow as hell, I basically just sit back and don't worry about it. It's definitely a back burner line for them.

If they could at least produce the ones that could sell very well : IG88, Scout trooper and R2D2 for Star Wars and Black Panther, Thor, Hulk for Marvel.

I could live without Amidala, Gamorean, Ackbar etc even if I would love to see them made.

If they could at least produce the ones that could sell very well : IG88, Scout trooper and R2D2 for Star Wars and Black Panther, Thor, Hulk for Marvel.

I could live without Amidala, Gamorean, Ackbar etc even if I would love to see them made.

Well I think it depends on who thinks what would sell very well. I'd buy the hell out of the Gamorrean guard and Ackbar, but would probably skip R2 for instance. I'm pretty sure they showed IG88 in physical form, but everything else were just sketches right?

Well I think it depends on who thinks what would sell very well. I'd buy the hell out of the Gamorrean guard and Ackbar, but would probably skip R2 for instance. I'm pretty sure they showed IG88 in physical form, but everything else were just sketches right?

Yes indeed only sketches

Back