Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy-Fair-2020-Tamashii-Nations-Star-Wars-001.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Tamashii-Nations-Star-Wars-002.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Tamashii-Nations-Star-Wars-003.jpg

Via Toyark from NY Toy Fair. I can't think the virus has anything specific to do with this line, it's either affecting all production or none. The line has been going for 6 years I think and have like an average of 3-4 figures per year tops.

I wish they would do the heroes

Yeah that was my biggest complain in the line, no heroes. Now we've got 3PO and Ackbar I guess haha. I don't know how they would do with face painting for this line. That's why I feel like they're just sticking to helmets of some kind.

Yeah that was my biggest complain in the line, no heroes. Now we've got 3PO and Ackbar I guess haha. I don't know how they would do with face painting for this line. That's why I feel like they're just sticking to helmets of some kind.

But Rey dressed as a ninja would be perfect though :wink1:

How about Old man Luke as a Shogun lord

I guess you are right but they also showed us some drawing like Amidala, and some concept like Jango without helmet and his young son Boba, Yoda as well.

Really hoping for at least the mandalorian

The ackbar could start the rebel faction rather than then Jedi, I?m cool with that too.

I saw a couple of custom Mandalorians done using a Boba Fett template on eBay. I really hope they make him, he'd look great next to my Jango and Boba.

I am pretty sure they will make the Mandalorian, kinda an easy boba/jango repaint and the serie has a big success

Mando would be so cool with his rifle done in this style. And if they can make a baby yoda to go with him they'll basically be printing money lol

Back