Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just received my Wolverine and this figure is fantastic. I know that is not a SW figure, but I use to display both Marvel and SW together and I even have 2 displays.

I looking forward to preordering black panther so badly and even if I am a SW fan and I do not collect Marvel except the Samurai ones, I am more impatient with Black panther than some future SW figures.

What they did with Marvel is so original when the market is full of the exact same figures over and over again.

Apologies for the pic quality. Nothing wanted to play today an I'm under the weather.

pIrxEzV.jpg

78qSSAD.jpg

ggZQBvB.jpg

W6nYsGK.jpg

hSYByqN.jpg

ByQXbxX.jpg

nfgtPLv.jpg

AogPWd8.jpg

1dwRDL9.jpg

kbH07T8.jpg

I'm a little bit torn on this one. He looks great, make no mistake, but I didn't get that same feeling I've gotten from unboxing all the others to date. On Kylo you don't need to disassemble him to remove any plastic which is a plus, but he does feel a little looser in the torso. He poses pretty easily, but there aren't a lot of accessories to pose him with. The paint job is great with nice weathering. But the ball joints seem so much more obvious on this one than others. It also would have been nice if his sword was a bit rougher. He goes well with this line but I don't think I'll venture into anymore ST figures in this line.

I really wanted to love that Kylo since I have Phasma on PO but I could never warm up to that helmet. I'm sure it's a great inspiration from an actual design but it just doesn't work for me. It's that big of a deal breaker.

Will buy them all, and even if I do not like the Sequel at all, what they did with Samurai aesthetic is great and hope for more Preorders and news soon

They are my most favorite figures with Motu Classics.

And I do think this line is so original, fresh and great, it would deserve a bigger success because the market is full of SW and Marvel figures and statues, always the same stuff just different poses.

I do collect all Samurai SW figures usually I only collect Boba/Jango stuff and I am absolutely not a Marvel collector but I do collect Samurai Marvel because they are crazy !

IMG_2690.jpg

I know they are not SW but there are no thread in Marvel figures section and they are indissociable of the SW line.

We’re never gonna get that IG-88 until they re-tool Boba into The Mandalorian and just release him as IG-11.

Yes we will get that Mandalorian for sure and I am really surprised they have not offered us a Animated Boba yet.

I guess they could write IG88/IG11 on the box, I don't care if we get that great prototype they showed us.

They have a lot of figures in development but for sure Scout troopers ( hell yes ! ) Thor and Black Panther ( awesome !)

Hope we will also get all the ones they showed like Amidala, Gamorean Hulk, Dare Devil etc, but even if this line is very slow, 3 or 4 figures per year, it is great and that let us saving money at least !

Figure looks great, but there are some annoying paint defects on mine. They've also changed some of the articulation points that seem like a step back to me rather than an improvement. More pics and video review up soon!

20191127_190726b.jpg

20191127_190852b.jpg

IMG_2026b.jpg

Back