Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they've gotta do a Lone Wolf and Cub style deluxe Mando figure set for this line, right? Right??

So they've gotta do a Lone Wolf and Cub style deluxe Mando figure set for this line, right? Right??

Another reason to re-use those molds! I love the look of this line, and I get ****s expensive but they've gotta come up with some new ****. Although I'll probably buy a Mando version.

Another reason to re-use those molds! I love the look of this line, and I get ****s expensive but they've gotta come up with some new ****. Although I'll probably buy a Mando version.

I hope it's new sculpts. The new Sequel Samurai have greatly improved articulation

Getting impatient for their "temple bell" Artoo. Honestly, him and 3PO should have been released as a set. Would also like to see a Bossk to go with IG-88, but *only* if they don't go the Ackbar route, where they make it appear as if it's a human wearing a mask! That was a really dumb decision, IMO. So this universe can have droids, but not aliens? Ppfffttt.:pfft: Get outta here.

bandai-sdcc-01.jpg

No news on Tamashii site. They have numerous delays with their main lines like Robot Spirits and SHFiguarts. This line is not part of their main focus so it is for sure delayed if not dead. They have a new website coming on May 28th for Marvel DC and StarWars figures.

No news on Tamashii site. They have numerous delays with their main lines like Robot Spirits and SHFiguarts. This line is not part of their main focus so it is for sure delayed if not dead. They have a new website coming on May 28th for Marvel DC and StarWars figures.

Thanks for this update.
I really hope that is just a huge delay for Meisho movie line.
Actually there are only 2 or 3 figures per year in normal conditions, but I guess with corona virus they got so many delays in every toyline, and since meisho movie is not their priority, we could have less figures than usual and maybe no new figures for 2020.

Comparing them back-to-back, it actually looks like I'm wrong -- her lower legs are slightly longer than the standard trooper's, but she only ends up about half a centimeter taller, if that.

There's a good amount of parts sharing, but a decent number of differences, too. Her lower legs, torso and helmet are all new, plus plenty of ornamental pieces. It doesn't seem like it would have been hard to add a little more height into her torso so she'd appropriately tower, but the two figures seem to be exactly the same length from knee to shoulder.

If anyone wants an authentic Death Star Armor Vader and/or two Royal Guards for a good price, please send me a message. I really liked these figures but I need the money and space for something I have on order.

Tamashii has another event going on this weekend. Nothing from this line but a number of new SHF for SW.

Well that's depressing....

Yeah with all the new Marvel they showed off, I was hoping for more. The only 'new' Star Wars thing they showed off was a remnant Stormtrooper and it's just their existing mold with new paint.

Back