Talking Stormtrooper action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Vader and another Storm Trooper today. I think Vader looks great, he needs 2 ST though. Not perfect, but still really cool.

For the money all of these figures are really nice.

14091570878_670c574522_b.jpg

But i only care about the darkside

Yeah, totally - the comp would be interesting, & probably sad at the same time too.

SSC once again getting schooled by a lower end toy company. :lol

Stormtrooper and Han are the standouts of this line in my opinion. Can't get over how nice they are.

I saw the whole lineup this past weekend at WDW. If I could have fit all of them in my suitcases, I would have bought the entire set. They all looked okay for the price. The Stormtrooper was the best of the group.

I saw the whole lineup this past weekend at WDW. If I could have fit all of them in my suitcases, I would have bought the entire set. They all looked okay for the price. The Stormtrooper was the best of the group.

I had serious doubts about these guys when I first heard rumblings of them. But after seeing them side by side with SS and Medi figures they would hold up perfectly as background figures for displays and with some minor work for the price they are they are awesome.

I had serious doubts about these guys when I first heard rumblings of them. But after seeing them side by side with SS and Medi figures they would hold up perfectly as background figures for displays and with some minor work for the price they are they are awesome.
As background characters, they'd still tower over the other 1/6 figures in your line up. :lol

With that recent SSC Vayda maybe.. but they seem better suited on their own - or with other figures from that series.

As background characters, they'd still tower over the other 1/6 figures in your line up. :lol

With that recent SSC Vayda maybe.. but they seem better suited on their own - or with other figures from that series.

Its all perspective. I am cheap, the cabinet is dark, and I tell myself they are the right height lol.

Just saw these guys in person today. They actually look cool and seem like a great value for thirty bucks. I'm definitely gonna pick up Han at some point.

I picked up two Stormies and opened one - the blaster light lasted about five presses ;-O They are worth it for the money, but if you are picky or don't have much room, display options are limited due to the size if you are matching to any of the 1/6 lines. The sound chip is great though so its worth it even with its cons if you are a Stormie fan.

Back