T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great use of those figures, awesome!!!!!You are really making me sorry I passed up on the T-1000!!!!!!

Awesome! yeah , u just needed that little s*i*t h*a*d John Connor & it woulda been complete. Still bad a*s though!

Nice man, that is awesome! You forgot the Arnie running towards the elevator like a girl part, haha. We really need a 1/6 Furlong Connor to finish this collection.

Holy crap. Only just now seeing this thread. That is some incredible work there. Fan-freakin-tastic. :clap

Great stuff a-dev! The DX hs looks dam good in these pics. Now, if only they made a HT John Connor to complete the line. Outstanding job sir, cheers.... :duff

That was awesome.

Wow,dude, those pics rock!! Holy crap!

:yess: :clap :clap :clap :clap :yess:

:thud:

That is friggen AWESOME! Great Job Man! That must have taken awhile!!!

freakin fantastic a-dev your a Termi god :D

Great use of those figures, awesome!!!!!You are really making me sorry I passed up on the T-1000!!!!!!

Awesome! yeah , u just needed that little s*i*t h*a*d John Connor & it woulda been complete. Still bad a*s though!

a-dev, just wonderful!!! Thank you so much for this long and strong aesthetic orgasm of mine. ^___^'

Nice man, that is awesome! You forgot the Arnie running towards the elevator like a girl part, haha. We really need a 1/6 Furlong Connor to finish this collection.

Like everyone is saying - we need a John Connor. Thanks to you all for the awesome compliments.

@Rzeznikk - it took all last week up to the day I posted it, and would have taken longer except I reused some shots from a previous photoshoot - mostly the shots of the T-1000. Some of those older shots look a tad blurry for my liking but my main objective here was to show the DX10.

@kanine - actually that shot is in there, you might have scrolled past it too fast.

Yea, we need a John Connor packed with the MM1 and a Cyberdyne diorama of some sort.

MM1.jpg

Yea, we need a John Connor packed with the MM1 and a Cyberdyne diorama of some sort.

MM1.jpg

That and a fully split-head for the T-1000. And theres other stuff they could include aswell like the control box for the chains in the steel mill, gasmasks etc etc. All stuff for use with other figures of course but it might help sell John.

l1030640fac7329.jpg

I can't agree more with the pre-posters.
Very impressive.

Last edited:
These are fantastic pics a-dev!:goodpost:

Looks like movie stills at some points.

You are the Terminator man around here :D

:hi5:

Just want to say here as I said in OMG's thread that this photo set is very good. Must have taken some time considering the set had to be built as well.

My only other comment would be after putting all that effort put in, you could have framed them so as to add the black letterboxing just like you see when watching the Blu-Ray on an HDTV. They would be even more convincing than they are already as screen shots from the film.

Hopefully you take what I said above as a constructive note. Not a negative one. Because I can see you put time and effort into those.

Jason

Top notch work man! Haha!

l1030640fac7329.jpg

I can't agree more with the pre-posters.
Very impressive.

These are fantastic pics a-dev!:goodpost:

Looks like movie stills at some points.

You are the Terminator man around here :D

:hi5:

Just want to say here as I said in OMG's thread that this photo set is very good. Must have taken some time considering the set had to be built as well.

My only other comment would be after putting all that effort put in, you could have framed them so as to add the black letterboxing just like you see when watching the Blu-Ray on an HDTV. They would be even more convincing than they are already as screen shots from the film.

Hopefully you take what I said above as a constructive note. Not a negative one. Because I can see you put time and effort into those.

Jason

Excellent :) Thanks to everyone. I've been over the moon with all the comments this has gotten. Certainly it seems to have been worthwhile to give it its own thread - I'm kinda wary of starting new threads, I don't like to do it unless I think its a topic with some longevity to it. I though this was worth it because it showcased great figures from a great movie franchise in a great diorama which as I have a noted on the first page is by Maxx Replicas, and I added parts which I'm very proud of.

@Tyler (Jason) yeah thats a good idea about adding letterbox bars. In fact I kinda wished I could have taken the shots in a widescreen format to more exactly match the film but I don't even know if the camera I was using was capable of such a thing. I'm a total camera novice to be honest as I also am with picture editing and photoshopping. The extent of my camera knowledge is point, hold still, and shoot and use macro setting for closeups. I have no problem if anyone wants to edit any of my pics in this thread.

This was so fun to look at and I can hear all the sounds and lines from the film in my head as I watch it haha.

I almost want to see this in stop motion with the audio from the film played over it :yess:

^thanks a lot Snake

Oh and possibly of interest on the subject of dioramas - Hot Toys have just officially shown the Iron Man Hall of Armour as part of a diorama series - DS001 A-C they're calling those.

So one wonders what else they might make in this series. I'd sure love me some T2 Steel mill pieces among other things.

^thanks a lot Snake

Oh and possibly of interest on the subject of dioramas - Hot Toys have just officially shown the Iron Man Hall of Armour as part of a diorama series - DS001 A-C they're calling those.

So one wonders what else they might make in this series. I'd sure love me some T2 Steel mill pieces among other things.

It's not out of the realm of possibility with the DX13 coming out but Hot Toys is all about Marvel right now :mad:

^thanks a lot Snake

Thats a cool idea, I hope they run with diorama series as I could get into that, steel mill for terminator with chains for lowering scene, batcave for batman, trophy wall for predator 2 ship scene, the list goes on and on:panic:

Just checked your photosets again, some really cool shots that look straight from the film.
I hope max replicas or whoever makes more diaoramas, really brings the figures to life.
You should check out "reverends" alien dios they are very cool:)
Might make one myself at some point for my hicks and ripley if I get time.

Back